Author Topic: I request: Lemmings 3 CD contain  (Read 7911 times)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
I request: Lemmings 3 CD contain
« on: August 16, 2005, 04:33:11 PM »
If someone here has the CD of Lemmings 3, can you please tell me the contain of it?

This is because I try to create a CD where Audio Tracks could work perfectly. I tried one time, and it didn't works. I didn't understand...

Thanks for these that will help me!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Argai

• View Profile
Re: I request: Lemmings 3 CD contain
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2005, 11:44:14 PM »
As far as I know, the first track of the Lemmings 3 CD-ROM contains a data-track, all the other tracks are Audio-CD compatible.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2005, 01:31:09 AM »
I know, but it didn't work anyway! I tried to set the first track with "no sound" track. But it didn't work! I'll find!

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2005, 01:33:14 AM »
I know nothing when it comes to burning CDs, but is there a way you can just skip burning the data track, and then remap the other tracks accordingly (so that the first audio track, track #2, becomes track #1 in your own CD, #3 becomes #2, etc.)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2005, 12:54:48 PM »
I don't think it'll work: The first track is always reserved for data. If I try to put the first song of the CD there and so on... there'll have a missing track at the end of the CD.

I mean:

Track #1 (data): Track #2
Track #2: Track #3
Track #8: Track #9
Track #9: Nothing! And it is supposed to have a song right there.

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2005, 01:12:54 PM »
But why do you need a track #9?  Don't you just want to rip only the audio tracks, of which there are only 8?  I was under the impression you just want to rip a CD that you can listen to as music outside the game itself.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2005, 08:35:35 PM »
Nope. I want for the CD to work into the game of Lemmings 3, because, when using the Lemmings 3 CD under Dosbox, the game works perfectly! Otherwise, it doesn't. Remember the bug where Lemmings die into invisible water in the air? ;P

Of course, I can play the game without any music too, but the CD audio tracks are available on a website, so I want to listen to these songs into the game.

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2005, 09:14:29 PM »
Well, wouldn't you need a copy of the data track too in order to complete the CD?

And if the original CD has copy protection, it might contain additional hidden stuff that isn't easy to copy out.

When all's said and done, maybe it'd be easier to just try to find and buy the CD on e-bay or something.  ;)  Anyway, good luck.