Author Topic: [NeoLemmix] Tame Gone Wild! (20 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]  (Read 82 times)

Offline WillLem

• Professor of Lemmingology
    • View Profile
[NeoLemmix] Tame Gone Wild! (20 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]
« on: January 28, 2020, 04:26:01 am »
We all know that the Tame levels from Oh No! More Lemmings are lacking in general quality, particularly as puzzle levels and even as tutorial levels.

My remix pack Oh No! More Reverse Lemmings didn't do a great deal to remedy this, as much of the feedback has stated! ;P

And so... after much consideration, and a little bit of creative tinkering, I am sorry/not sorry to present to you all...

It's the Tame levels, but not as we know them! In this pack you'll find the 20 original levels with tweaks to the terrain, added objects such as traps, teleporters, one-way arrows, fire and water, a much more puzzle-friendly set of skills for each level, and some attempts at making the level solutions fit their titles (with varying degrees of success)!

If you like the original levels but want to see them in a different light, and you don't mind the odd bit of silliness, this pack is for you!

Thunder-Lemmings are go! gone WILD!

These levels are, for the most part, fairly solvable. There may be the odd head-scratcher, but nothing the average Lemmings forum member can't deal with. This pack is mainly for fun. 8-) :thumbsup:

Simply download the pack and unzip it to your NeoLemmix>levels folder. I've also attached the solution replays as a separate download for reference.

Enjoy!

-WillLem :lemcat:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 03:49:21 pm by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• Professor of Lemmingology
    • View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Tame Gone Wild! (20 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 03:53:17 pm »
Quick update - a few of the levels have been tweaked slightly; mainly cosmetic stuff and just the one potential backroute fix, but I thought it mattered enough to do it! ;P

So, those who downloaded it last night might want to re-download it!

N.B. The only level that's changed replay-wise is 16 Honey, I Saved The Lemmings - the updates I've made to this one require slightly different timing in the solution.

Offline IchoTolot

• View Profile
Re: [NeoLemmix] Tame Gone Wild! (20 Levels) [Difficulty: Medium]
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 07:43:14 pm »
Another thing on my to play list. It will be a while though. :)

Now Lemmings Destination is first as it's LOTY 2019 relevant. And Festival Millas + the rest of Lemmings World tour still await me.

And there is also progress to make on the Intro pack and the next phase of the contest is coming up...., but I will eventually get to it. ;)