Author Topic: GigaLem's Blog and Reviews Thread.  (Read 2947 times)

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
  • Graphic Set Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: GigaLem's Blog and Reviews Thread.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2019, 11:01:20 pm »
Now with Grapple Force Rena complete, I'll be doing a few things before getting to the extra parts or Let's Play #2

First, I'll need to give a state of the pack 2019 for Millas. In which I will go over what I was able to accomplish, what didn't work out, what didn't work out, what I want to improve and what want to do for 2019.

Second, I'll be working on restoring the missing Master System sets from L++ to their former glory. Marble is already finished, Fire is in progress.

Third, I'll need to finish uploading Bemani Planet with the exclusive stages and cutscenes. Well ones with exclusive themes.

Forth,I need to decide what my next Let's Play will be and I'm currently stumpted on which.

Offline Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2019, 11:14:42 pm »
Forth,I need to decide what my next Let's Play will be and I'm currently stumpted on which.

What are you choosing between? You could put up a poll to let us decide 8-)

Offline GigaLem

• Discord Server Owner
  • Graphic Set Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2019, 01:27:35 am »

What are you choosing between? You could put up a poll to let us decide 8-)

https://www.strawpoll.me/17265163
Thanks for the suggestion Proxima

Here are each of the choices

Choice #1 - This is a breakout clone by reflexive entertainment (now defunct) this does have all the bells and whistles and then some. Power ups, different worlds, and new shapes for blocks. Overall a fun game that spanned 3 1/2 entries.

Choice #2 - A tower defense classic, this game saw many ports (Including Nintendo DS) and a sequel that really needs a PC release IMHO.

Choice #3 - If you remember Marble Blaster or Marble Blast Gold and other entries, this game is essentially a spiritual successor. The initial play through will be short for this. But I will want to revisit this one for any extra stuff from time to time.

Choice #4 - Insaniquarium Deluxe is a game where you take care of your fish, raise money to buy a new egg, all the while stopping the occasional monster from eating all of your fish. I will ask how to handle this lets play if this wins the popular vote. Like how many stages per part.

Now for the honorable mentions
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'll decide once my master system sets or Bemani Planet stuff is finished.