Author Topic: [OLD] Editor Bugs / Suggestions  (Read 49203 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Re: Editor Bugs / Suggestions
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2015, 03:40:37 AM »
My friend has made more progress
-New entrance
-New trap
-and some refrences used

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »
I should have reported this error a long time ago...

Validate level still doesn't work, and gives that (pesky) List index out of bounds error again.
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Online namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2015, 02:43:06 AM »
Hm, it's working for me on some levels, but not on others. I'll have to look into this and find out exactly why.

EDIT: I sent you a test version that should have fixed this issue, let me know. :)

By the way - while this has kind of been unofficially my policy for a while anyway, I'm now officially reducing the status of SuperLemmini support from actively supported, to the same "passively supported" status that Lemmix and Lemmini have - ie: I won't generally go out of my way to support new features (if any are added to SuperLemmini), and won't actively test for bugs myself; but will still try to fix any bugs that get reported in relation to SuperLemmini levels. The reason for this is quite simple - SuperLemmini has not caught on at all; with only a few people using it, mostly only to play levels rather than actually make them. Thus, it doesn't make sense to try and actively support an engine that no one really uses. Of course, I'm open to reversing this decision if SuperLemmini does suddenly spring to life.

This does not mean that SuperLemmini support will be removed - it will stay there, and bugs will be fixed if reported. It just means I won't make a special effort to keep up with new SuperLemmini features, or actively test for bugs that are exclusively related to SuperLemmini editing.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 01:17:35 PM by namida »
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)