Author Topic: NEED HELP CAN'T FIND LEM GAME  (Read 6272 times)

PyroTech

NEED HELP CAN'T FIND LEM GAME
« on: March 01, 2005, 09:21:26 PM »
Trying to by a Lemmings game but can't find any in any stores  :???: :???: :???:

PS: hi The Spear             Hi De Iron Fist

Please reply:

Thank you :D  

Conway

Re: NEED HELP CAN'T FIND LEM GAME
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 10:10:16 PM »
I also haven't been able to find it in shops anymore, not even second hand. You should be able to buy it from E-bay, and failing that, there are various abandonware sites that has it available to download. ;)

ps: Welcome, Pyro Tech! B)

Conway

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 12:01:41 AM »
WOAH!! A easy on the smilies mate! ;) The original version is a good one to start with. I have played Lemmings 1 (Dos and Windows), Oh-No More Lemmings (Windows version), Lemmings 1 (sega Megadrive version), Lemmings Tribes (Sega Megadrive version), and Lemmings Revolution (only one version of this, I think). Revolution was a lot of fun, and better graphics than the rest.

You might also be interested in LemEdit, which is the level editor where you can create your own levels. (A lot of fun!) On this site and www.garjen.co.uk you can download many levelpacks from various fans and I have even written a tutorial explaining it's basics and how to use it on Garjen.

Also, be sure to check out Cheapo! It can only be downloaded, as it's a fan-based game, and there are plenty of level sets and graphics sets by various fans. The gameplay is very similar to Lemmings 1, but much easier and it has better sound and graphics. You can even design your own levels and graphics for it!

Check out this site for loads of downloads: http://membres.lycos.fr/createmania/lemmings3.html!

PyroTech

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 12:43:55 AM »
Thanks Conway I'll look it up on Ebay  :thumbsup:

Also whitch lemmings game in opinion would be th best :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
:???: :???: :???:

Please Reply

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 04:41:38 AM »
Yep! Check out my website that Conway mentioned! B)
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...