Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141244 times)

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Re: Random Story
« Reply #510 on: November 24, 2005, 11:59:11 AM »
"GETITOFFGETITOFF!"
Screamed Lemmy as he pawed at his now yellow and perfectly round face.

[edit][size=18]TOTPD![/size][/edit]

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #511 on: November 25, 2005, 05:18:18 AM »
"Kid," said a horribly familiar voice from behind Lemmy, "that's your face now. Taking it off would not be a good idea."
"YOU!" Lemmy screamed, still clawing at his face. "It's all YOUR fault! You -- and the demon -- and all of them! You're all conspiring against me! You desire my gruesome demise! You--"
"Calm down, kid," the cyborg said, cutting Lemmy's rant short. "The whole world isn't against you. Just most of it. Well, all right; nearly all. Still... don't let it get to you."
"G-get to me?" Lemmy stammered. "My face is a freaking yellow blob! How -- how much worse can it get, Xan?"
For that was who stood behind him. This caused Lemmy no end of discomfort, as he had previously thought he was rid of the cyborg. Unfortunately, it would appear he had been most resoundingly wrong. Xan Kriegor. Behind him. Perhaps holding a gun to his head even as they spoke. Suddenly, Lemmy felt as though he was in a very bad crime novel.
"I suggest you remove that gun from my head, Xan," he said, attempting an air of calm. "If you don't, I'll be forced to turn you in. And believe me, my outfit is harsh on the criminal scum. Scum like you."
Xan guffawed, or he likely would have if he had not been somewhat inconviently robotic. "You've gotten even more deranged since I saw you last, Lemmy. Demon powers getting you down?"
This last was asked while the metal menace calmly poured coffee into that strange hatch built into his right arm.
"Yeah," Lemmy said. "How did you guess?"
"Demon powers are a drag," Xan remarked. "However, I believe they are much better than the alternative."
"The alternative?" Lemmy asked, his face registering new depths of cluelessness.
"Them," Xan clarified, pointing his finger at at the other two Lemmings in the corner.
"Good gravy," said Lemmy, "I'd completely forgotten about them."
He stared.

Lemerl and Lemmalot were sprawled next to the taxi, swigging from cans of beer. "And s'then I shaid, Lemmy, yer not gonna like thish," Lemmalot muttered, occasionally snickering. "And he jusht turned inta'this'ere demon thing, and 'e flew away..."
"Harg," Lemerl snarled. "I could really slay that Lemmy. If he wasn't my own DEAR brother -- I would eat his heart!"
The two toasted this, echoing "Eat his heart!" before downing another swig of beer.

"That," whispered Lemmy, "is absurd. I must be seeing things."
"Sadly, no."
Xan shrugged, and made arcane gestures in the air. Nothing happened, so far as Lemmy could tell. He stared fixedly in front of him.
"What was that supposed to do, Xan?" he asked.
And then...

----------------------------------------------

Oh, and...

Quote from: Isu link=1089276152/495#508 date=1130702793
Quote from: Lemika &#A0;link=1089276152/495#507 date=1130686436
"I have not killed in long enough," Lemmy growled suddenly. "I need -- BLOOD! I need -- DEATH! I need -- TO KILL!" &#A0;
And with that, he sprouted leathery wings and flew off into the night, wielding his powers with all of his usual pent-up rage.
<br>Why does that particular sentence remind me of Tekken? :P

No clue. I have never played your ... Tekken. At least, I'm assuming that's a computer game; beyond that, I really don't know. Huh. Or maybe it's a video game. That would explain why I've never played it. PS2, perhaps? Xbox? Or... I dunno. Anyhow, never played it.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #512 on: December 03, 2005, 03:58:57 PM »
Stuffed toys fell on Lemmy. All the lemmings laughed at him, even Lemerl and Lemmalot.
"THAT'S IT?" screamed Lemmy.
"Oh, you'll see," said Xan.
Suddenly, the stuffed toys attacked Lemmy. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed.

The next he knew was that he woke up on a wheelchair in a mansion.
"Oh no," groaned Lemmy, "what did I do to deserve this?"
"It was your fault, buddy." said a robot voice.
"XAN!"
"Yes, it's me."
"I wish you were gone!"
"You'll regret that wish. You should watch Zathura!"
"No I won't! That movie is so babyish!"
"Well, watch Dora the Explorer!"
"NEVER!"
"They teach you to remove your anger."
Suddenly, Lemmy got off his wheelchair, kicked it out the window, and then stomped at Xan. Xan reflexively threw a nutcracker at Lemmy's head.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #513 on: December 04, 2005, 10:51:44 PM »
Lemmy was thrown forward as his head cracked open and warm red blood ran all over him.  So he really was a nut.   He stood up and ran into an ISP's headquarters.  Upon entering, he was caught by a trap and sucked into the Internet.

The Internet was nothing like he'd expected.  Instead of a computerized world, he found himself hanging off an antenna on a space station.
"Maybe this is the International Space Station website," he said.
He slowly inched off the side of the station and landed in a hangar.  It was empty.  He moved into the next room, which was like a living room, except it was full of papers all over the floor.  Lemmy picked one up and read it.  It seemed to be part of a story.

"'Alright, lowly hedgehog, repeat after me.' Krasan instructed.  His eyes were flickering with a mix of colors which swirled like a blender.  'I support the Krasan Empire.'
   'I support the Krasan Empire,' came a reply, spoken with absolutely no emotion and as if it was coming from very, very far inside him.
   'I shall help its rise and kill anyone who opposes,' Krasan said to the hedgehog.
   'I shall help its rise and kill anyone who opposes,' the hedgehog replied in the tranced tone.
   'Excellent.  Come free, now.  Join me.'  Krasan said, dropping the hedgehog from his magic grasp.   He held up his hand and a ball of purple energy began forming in it.  The energy spun around, then formed into the shape of a blaster rifle.  The energy then disappeared and the gun dropped from the air to land in the hedgehog's hands.
   'Welcome to the Krasan Empire,' Krasan said happily.  'Anyone else?'"

After reading the last line, Lemmy said without meaning to, "Me."  The paper promptly jumped out of his hands and ate him.  He landed in the room with Krasan and the hedgehogs.

~~~~~~~~

Heh, the story excerpt is an advertisement for my fan-fiction, hehehehehe.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #514 on: December 10, 2005, 03:51:16 PM »
Krasan and the hedgehogs turned chaotic. They immediately zapped Lemmy back to Xan's mansion.

"So, how's your trip," asked Xan.
"NOT GOOD! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Lemmy.
"Calm down, dude."
"I AM NOT A DUDE!"

Suddenly, one of Krasan's hedgehogs punched Lemmy to the couch.
"STOP IT!" screamed the hegehog.
Lemmy raised his fist in anger. He jumped out the window and fell flat on the floor.

But he survived.

So he ran to a portal. But his troubles were not over yet.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #515 on: December 10, 2005, 04:02:10 PM »
A small boy, experimenting with magic, set an overhead projecter on fire.
(PS.  This happened yesterday.  My friend was trying to make a spark in front of him in science and the overhead exploded XD)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #516 on: December 10, 2005, 08:04:30 PM »
The overhead projector fell on Lemmy's head.

Lemmy woke up and saw a TV. It was currently showing Dora the Explorer.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" screamed Lemmy.
Suddenly, Lemmalot and Lemerl reappeared by his side.

"YOU!!!" squealed Lemmy.
"Xan told us to make you watch Dora the Explorer," said Lemmalot.
"It'll relieve your stress," said Lemerl.

When Lemmy was forced to stare at the TV he made a loud, ear-splitting scream.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 14, 2006, 04:39:16 AM »
It was as if something inside Lemmy had finally snapped. Well, actually, whatever it was had snapped years ago, but Lemmy didn't pay any attention to those sorts of details. With a shout of pure rage he leapt up, bashed Lemerl and Lemmalot's heads together, and charged gibbering out the door, slamming it behind him.
He dashed across the highway, dodging cars and making rude gestures at the people in the cars. One man rolled down the window and shouted at him in French, but he couldn't understand a word they were saying and merely replied "You haven't seen the fires of hell, fool!".
He shouldn't have taken the time out to speak, and he was promptly creamed by a schoolbus. As he was lying in the road, vision fading, he saw the jeering faces of the people in the bus pointing and him. He could almost imagine their snide remarks.
"You've not... not beaten me yet..." he coughed, weakly raising an arm.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #518 on: March 14, 2006, 04:49:40 AM »
It was at that time that news finally got out of a new arising nation, unique in being the only nation so far contained onboard an airship of some sort. It seemed to have infinite power, and was small but growing. Not much was known about this new nation, however, except that the leader's name was "Sunrise Hinode".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 15, 2006, 05:37:14 PM »
Images blurred before Lemmy's eyes, and resolved into the familiar sight of the hospital, with the doctor standing over him.
"Don't worry," the doctor said, dropping some pills into his hand and getting a water glass. "Everything will be just fine. You've had a bat night."
"NO!" Lemmy screamed, jumping up from the bed. "My life repeats over and over! This can't be happening again!"
Oddly enough, his demon powers kicked in at that moment, and he managed to deny reality once again. The next few minutes were very confusing, and then he wound up sprawled on the cold deck of a starship. It seemed abandonded.
"At least this is new," Lemmy remarked.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #520 on: March 15, 2006, 10:57:57 PM »
Suddenly, smiley faces like  :o,  :),  ;),  :-X,  [smiley=cool.gif],  [smiley=huh2.gif], [smiley=mikehuh2.gif] and  [smiley=mikeXD.gif] popped up in front of lemmy, as well as a bunch of pop-ups that say "GET FREE LEMMINGS GAME!" and "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE THE 6000th VISITOR OF THIS STARSHIP!" Lemmy ran away from the smilies and pop-ups, which started to chase him.

Lemmy ran in a secret section of the ship. Suddenly Lemmy saw these in front of him:

[smiley=spam.gif] [smiley=spam.gif] [smiley=spam.gif] [smiley=spam.gif]

Lemmy screamed. He ran out of the secret section and got chased by the smileys and pop-ups.

Suddenly, Lemmy felt faint...

Lemmy woke up and saw a pie in front of him. He got a piece and placed it in his mouth, and then...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #521 on: March 16, 2006, 02:37:47 AM »
the nation of Sunrise attacked the Lemmerican village of "Lemmerixo".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #522 on: March 16, 2006, 05:13:32 AM »
It was all Lemmy's fault. That pie was a trap. When Lemmy ate the pie the "touch detector" that was planted under the pie triggered the attack to Lemmerixo. Lemmy, who was inside one of the houses of Lemmerixo, got destroyed because the attack hit the house first.

Lemmy's body was on the ground.

Lemmy woke up, once again. He was inside a Lemmings Level: The Incinerator.

"Aw, man! How the heck do I get out of there?" wondered Lemmy. It was really hot, and the fires from each side were shooting out flames. The exit was at the very top, with a fire box burning under the pad where the exit was resting.

Lemmy was trapped. Really trapped.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #523 on: March 16, 2006, 05:26:54 AM »
But then he realised he had a lot of builders. He thought "If only I knew the 100% solution, maybe I could pull it off alone..."
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #524 on: March 16, 2006, 05:39:12 AM »
Lemmy looked up at the exit and thought for days and days...

Then Lemmy started building up as he slowly started to remember what he was thinking. He soon reached the top and went through the exit.

When Lemmy exited he was not outside, but inside another Lemmings Level, which was...