Author Topic: The Lemmings Fan Goods Index  (Read 34888 times)

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lemmings Fan Goods Index
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 09:24:28 AM »
I didn't want to make a new topic about this if one already exists, but have you guys already heard about the "Lemmings Ports" book that's coming? ???

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »
I have, yep. I'm not sure as of yet if it belongs here in the Fan Goods Index, or in the Lemmings Merchandise Index, though. I've asked.

EDIT: I'll be placing the book in this thread when it hits Kickstarter on the date of Lemmings' 24th anniversary. :thumbsup:

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 06:57:11 PM »
I have, yep. I'm not sure as of yet if it belongs here in the Fan Goods Index, or in the Lemmings Merchandise Index, though. I've asked.

EDIT: I'll be placing the book in this thread when it hits Kickstarter on the date of Lemmings' 24th anniversary. :thumbsup:
Nice! I'm definitely going to support it. :D

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »
You're not the only one. :thumbsup:

As I always say, if we fans don't keep the spirit alive, nobody else will. I'm really looking forward to this one!

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2014, 11:58:26 PM »
Update time!

Several items have sold out or disappeared, and have been marked as Currently Unavailable, accordingly.

Also, I've added a new item, which I'm proud to say was actually designed by myself! It's the Oh No! Fabric (also available as wallpaper and gift wrap), in the Miscellaneous section. :thumbsup:

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 12:06:38 AM »
No new items this time, but a couple of items' availability has changed (one item has returned, and another has sold out), and I've updated the list accordingly.

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2014, 05:26:22 PM »
Since we seem to be transitioning to the new forum now, this is likely to be the last update I do to The Lemmings Fan Goods Index at this iteration of the forum, isn't it?

Anyway, there has been an update! The availability of a couple of items has changed, as they've sold out, and a new item has become available under the Artwork category.

The new item is this absolutely *gorgeous* wooden wall plaque of a Sony-era style lemming, which, if it was available for shipping outside of the US, I honestly would have already bought. :thumbsup: Enjoy, whoever gets that one, as it really is lovely!

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2014, 03:26:25 PM »
I've just corrected an enormous oversight with yesterday's update, and added the paperback and PDF book Lemmings - The Ports, and the associated Lemmings 25th Anniversary greetings cards sets, to the list. :thumbsup:

Offline J.J.Lemmingsworth

• Long Time Lemmings Fan, First Time Forumer :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 12:37:16 AM »
Does anyone know what this is from? We got one from the ebay guy, it's beautiful, not sure where from though.

here's link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/172846458857

Offline Ryemanni

• Indeed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2017, 12:58:42 PM »
Does anyone know what this is from? We got one from the ebay guy, it's beautiful, not sure where from though.

here's link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/172846458857
I'm not sure, but I think it was bundled with one of the old holiday lemmings games.

Offline Flopsy

• Global Moderator
  • Lix Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2017, 10:21:53 AM »
The official Lemmings merchandise in general is rather rare and not many people know much about it other than the developers really.

Not even my "Lemmings the Ports" book shows anything about this holiday badge, just the pins mentioned in another topic.