Author Topic: Lix Community Level Set - incomplete alpha  (Read 17940 times)

Offline geoo

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Lix Community Level Set - incomplete alpha
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2014, 03:27:43 AM »
The newest version of "Dances with Lixes" doesn't have any resemblance to "100% Built"/"Ascending" -- that was the point of trying to enforce my solution. Actually, now  seeing your solutions makes me like this version even more, it means there are a couple of variations in the same spirit of my intended solution (which is still slightly different, but closest to A). It's possible to save one builder, but the additional builder doesn't add backroutes IMO so I'll leave it.

"Trading" is exactly as intended, there are two positions where you can assign the digger, and I seem to have a success rate of 90% with that, but I made the pillars thinner to make it easier now.

When I compile a beta version of the pack, which version of "Won't get fooled again" should I include? (It can still be changed later.)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Lix Community Level Set - incomplete alpha
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »
When I compile a beta version of the pack, which version of "Won't get fooled again" should I include? (It can still be changed later.)

Use attached version.  This retains all backroute/potential-backroute fixes so far, except for one.  That allows for a variation of a solution you found in v6, and left my own solution in as well (given that so far no one has found it).  Replay attached for the solution based on yours.  If you have some other solution that you'd like to be featured here instead, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  The main issue with this solution getting featured here is, as I recall (the replay was originaly done a few weeks ago so slightly rusty memory), some moves require quite a bit of precision to work out correctly.