Author Topic: Amiga Gamers will absolutely love this!  (Read 2634 times)

Offline RubiX

• Amiga <3 The memories
    • View Profile
Amiga Gamers will absolutely love this!
« on: November 21, 2012, 11:22:07 PM »
Not sure how I haven't come across this site until now, or if its ever been mentioned in this forum before?

Some team are basically creating .exe's for all the most popular amiga games.   

You  don't have to install anything.   Just download, then run the .exe of the game you want.    It's the true amiga version of each game that they have built the UAE emulator into each one, and all run absolutely perfectly from what I have already tested.

Games that have multiple sequels (like lemmings , dizzy , turrican etc) are all packed into the one file ... lemmings 10 in 1 .... seriously awsome!   gogo lemmings 2 the tribes.

BTW: F12 to modify resolution or to window it etc.     Everything else is perfect.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://thecompany.pl/game

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Amiga Gamers will absolutely love this!
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:10:43 AM »
Cool.  The F12 is key though, it wasn't on parity with WinUAE until I learn I can use F12 to access critical things like going into windowed mode and loading/saving savestates.  (Or quitting the game for that matter ;P)  I gave it a quick try with the Lemmings 10-in-1 game EXE available on their website.

To be fair, I didn't find it too hard to load a game in WinUAE anyway (especially since WinUAE lets you save and reload a specific configuration of hardware + virtual floppies/hard-disk setup, which effectively gets you the same thing as this EXE method, with a few extra clicks), but there is no denying the convenience of just having to launch a single EXE and have it work.

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
Re: Amiga Gamers will absolutely love this!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 12:51:32 AM »
 :thumbsup:  thanks a lot for spotting this. Really cool!
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain