Author Topic: Lemmings Revolution with Anti-Aliasing?  (Read 2238 times)

Offline jclampy

• View Profile
Lemmings Revolution with Anti-Aliasing?
« on: July 17, 2012, 04:28:26 AM »
Anyone able to get anti-aliasing working with Lemmings Revolution?

I tried with official Lemmings versions as well as with the Custom Hacking patch and just can't seem to get it working. Video's don't seem to work although you can skip through to the game menu with spacebar.

Game just never looks like anti-aliasing gets activated. Even tried AAA but no luck.

Wonder if GuyPerfect might have any ideas?

Unless it is just my video card. It is an ATI HD4600 by the way. Anyone have better luck with anti-aliasing using NVidia cards?

Offline GuyPerfect

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings Revolution with Anti-Aliasing?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
Forcing FSAA on your graphics card settings didn't work? That'd be the first thing I would try. I know both the ATI and NVIDIA control panels let you do it.

Offline jclampy

• View Profile
Re: Lemmings Revolution with Anti-Aliasing?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 10:10:37 PM »
Obviously when I said I 'tried' it was through 'forcing' because the game does not have any internal anti-aliasing options. There is no other way to have anti-aliasing in these older games as far as I know.

I also said I was using an ATI graphics card because I know Nvidia and ATI cards behave differently (even between different models or drivers) and maybe someone with a Nvidia card could comment on whether they had any success with 'forcing' anti-aliasing.

Maybe anti-aliasing don't work for games played in a window (fsaa being abbreviation for full-screen anti-aliasing). But I don't usually play games in a window or force AA so I wouldn't know.

I also tried 'forcing' anti-aliasing full-screen as well with no difference. That was both official Lemming Revolution versions and also with the awesome custom hack patch.

Oh yeah, when 'forcing' anti-aliasing I noticed all the ingame videos wouldn't play properly either.