Author Topic: Remake of onml + lemmings: HELP!  (Read 2585 times)

Braden12

Remake of onml + lemmings: HELP!
« on: October 18, 2011, 08:35:57 PM »
Hello Everyone!

Does anyone know how or where I might be able to still find or get the zip file that WAS here:

http://www.geocities.com/guestlevels/lemmings/remake.zip

I've been trying to find it for a long time now, and because geocities no longer exists, I'm not sure what to do next.
I originally found out about it at this website:
http://www6.camanis.net.ipv4.sixxs.org/lemmings/lemmingswelt/forums/?topic=1135291547

Any help or information on getting this file would be great, thanks!

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Re: Remake of onml + lemmings: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 10:22:55 PM »
I may have a copy of the EXE mentioned in that old thread, but I think you misunderstand the status of what was talked about on that thread.  It was something that was talked about for a bit but was never completed to my knowledge.  I'm not sure we can even say it really ever started.  There was no remake known in existence in other words.

The EXE was just something to make it easier to plug new levels into the game and know where in the sequence of levels they will appear.  The actual compilation and/or creation of levels were never completed or really ever started.

Braden12

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:47:32 AM »
To ccexplore:
Oh!
Sorry, what I was actually meaning to put across was not that I wanted to have the llvel000.dat and olvel.dat files, because those I can make by myself; all I'm asking for is lemnew.exe and onmlnew.exe

Can you give me both of these (like in a PM, email, link, or attachment)?

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 10:23:47 AM »
I found lemrmake.exe and onmlnew.exe on my old computer, which are attached here.  Actually I think I saw lemnew.exe as well, but I thought you asked for lemrmake.exe and now I already turned off my old computer, and it's late over here, so maybe I'll get you that another day.

All EXEs given as-is with no warranty as to whether they work or not.  I found multiple copies but with the same timestamps, so I'm assuming they are identical copies and presumably still all working as advertised.

Braden12

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 06:29:50 PM »
Thanks ccexplore! :)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 07:07:05 AM »
lemnew.exe if you still need it.