Author Topic: The Lemmings Solution  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Luis

• View Profile
The Lemmings Solution
« on: October 07, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »
I liked the old version of "The Lemmings Solution" site better than the new one: http://tle.vaarties.nl/lemmings/solutions/amiga/fun/1/10/ The old shows the full picture of the level and didn't have that scrolling bar. The Lemmings Solution was the site that I used to beat some of the level in the PSP Lemmings.  :( Well it's not the instruction manual is gonna tell me every trick that you can do with a blocker and builder. Did you beat Lemmings without a faqs? 
Mr. Lemmings PSP user.

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Re: The Lemmings Solution
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »
I forget exactly how the old site was laid out. The new one is pretty well set up though, with all the links in one place so you can find any level in a few clicks. The scroll bars on the pictures don't bother me all that much - the alternatives are to make you scroll the whole page across (and lose the text that tells you how to solve the level), or scale down the pics so small that they aren't useful.

Re: The Lemmings Solution
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 07:38:59 PM »
What Clam Spammer says, the alternative is scrolling the whole site. Exactly that and loosing the solutions text was the reason I changed is too the current layout.

Btw, you must have noticed the lack of updates, I haven't got time on my hands to work on the site. Maybe in the future.