Author Topic: opinions topic:Cool things about the nintendo dsi(and what g do you have for it)  (Read 2582 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
What do you like about the dsi?
And what games do you have for it?

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
I don't like anything about the DSi.  It's a downgrade of a good handheld, removing features important to me like the GBA slot, and is designed to force long-time DS owners like me (I've had my DS since the original 2004 launch) to purchase it when they start releasing more DSi-exclusive titles.  It's a way of making the original fat DS obsolete without being direct about it.

And those little cameras are useless.  My cell phone takes better pictures than that.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Honestly, with the DS, I think Nintendo is trying to swindle us by making us buy a new model every year or so!  The DS Lite was okay, as it did have a better backlight and had the option of different colours, not like the original DS.  The GBA SP was a great idea, taking what sucked about the GBA and fixing it, allowing me (because the DS GBA slot doesn't support GBC) to play my old Pokemon games with a backlight.  But seriously, the DSi.  What's next, the DSi Phone so you can call and text your friends while you play DS?  Seriously...

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Wow...  this is starting to get ridiculous.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
I'm keeping my DS Lite for now. I might reconsider when 3DS comes out.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)