Author Topic: In about two hours, I will be getting paid and will thus be buying a Subway sub.  (Read 3111 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Italian herbs & cheese bread, veggie pattie, cheddar AND swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, capsicum, red onion and carrot, and mayo. Toasted, of course. ^_^ Deliciouriffic.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
Deliciousuper! I was going to say what is a capsicum, until I researched about it online and found out that it's the New Zealand term for pepper (As we call it). I wish I could have the same, although I personally substitute mayo for butter.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
That's the best choice of bread, there, by far. :thumbsup:

Sadly, I haven't yet found the veggie patties in any UK Subway branches, but I'd love to try one, if or when they show up. What're they like?

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
They're awesome. Very filling too. I'm not entirely sure what they're made of, I think there might be a bit of potato in them?
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline ccexplore

• View Profile
Trying to simulate Twitter here? ;P

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Food twitter: I've won two large salamis in December, one at the math department's Skat tournament, one at the Doppelkopf tournament (both are traditional German card games, and even if you do not suck, you need quite some luck to make it into the prizes).

There is a Poker freezeout in January, will see what happens then.

-- Simon

Offline mobius

• relax.
    • View Profile
my favorite the: Subway Club; ham, turkey and roast beef, Swiss cheese, spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, onion, sweet peppers, small red hot peppers, toasted. Also I think their pizza's and cookies are surprisingly good. dammit now I'm hungry   :P I've never had veggie patties and reluctant to try them, probably partly because of recent McDonald's photos of McRibbs  :sick:

There are two Subways very near my house; one under cooks the food and the other overcooks it.  :-\
I have to say; I hope you're not spending all your paycheck on one Subway meal?  :P

@ Simon; we should have a facebook poker party. A game called Zynga; free (not real money) poker on facebook. (It's the only reason I got facebook) I know some other Lemmys have facebook

Contagious Cellar: I just wanted to say I think this is a blob level that is very well done. I don't normally like blob levels much at all but I enjoyed this one.

Four Corners: would've rated higher if the bug room wasn't as tight and difficult.
EDIT: ^yay for me pasting the wrong text into the wrong browser window again^
everything by me: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5982.msg96035#msg96035

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakuin Ekaku

"I have seen a heap of trouble in my life, and most of it has never come to pass" - Mark Twain

Offline Simon

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Lix
Nah, don't want a facebook account >_>

[05:21] <geoo> Hmm, I have the family-friendly option of calling my level 'Gate to Hades', or I could call it 'Friends with Benefits'...
[05:42] <SimonN> you already made Borderline Obscenity
[05:42] <SimonN> although that isn't in the main set
[05:42] <geoo> I think I'll leave 'Friends with Benefits' for a future level
[05:42] <SimonN> the problem with edgy titles is that video people make videos of them, and then that is everything people see
[05:43] <geoo> anyway, good night :)
[05:43] <SimonN> see you!
[05:44] <SimonN> a friend won a Porsche
[05:44] <SimonN> he doesn't have a driving license though, I might be the lucky guy who drives it for him

-- Simon

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Trying to simulate Twitter here? ;P

Needs a selfie with sandwich in hand :)