Author Topic: Does anyone have the file Warcraft III exe?  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
Does anyone have the file Warcraft III exe?
« on: September 11, 2004, 01:58:24 AM »
I've purchased warcraft III, now I don't have it on any computer of mine but one, and I lost the cd case Xp......but, I did manual copy the files so i could still legaly use the program.  Does anyone here have the .exe file from warcraft? That's all I need.  If so, email it to jeffrey@webcatgr(NO sPam)aphics.com (remove the no spam).

much appreciated!!!

Andi

Re: Does anyone have the file Warcraft III exe?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 06:54:47 PM »
Why don't get somewhere a NOCD-Patch? They normally contain the EXE-File.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 02:23:58 PM »
I send you one! ;)
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Shvegait

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 05:04:23 AM »
Sort of off-topic, but does anyone here play WC3 custom games over Battle.net (or make maps)?

One of the reasons that I ask is that I was thinking about making a Lemmings version for Warcraft III. After looking at the options, it seems it would have to be similar to Lemmings 3D, although it will be difficult to make the camera flexible.

This is just an idea, and I haven't begun to think about many of the technical aspects of it or if I even have the motivation to go through with it, but if there's interest, we'll see. It would be impossible to recreate the pixel-precise original Lemmings, but the much smaller grid of L3D would work out pretty well.

So, uhh, yeah, just wondering if anyone plays WC3 and/or if anyone would be interested in WC3 Lemmings  :)