Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Braden12

#1
I've recently been wondering if anyone has a tool, besides Objdump, that can conver MS-DOS machine/binary code into platform-specific assembly code?

Reason being that is what I or someone else would need to even begin hacking the original games/formats! Amiga and other original Non-Windows-x64/x86 Platforms would also be great, thanks!
#2
Lemmings Main / OPINION: Comparison of Lemmings Games
August 24, 2026, 04:59:55 PM
I've read a lot about different clones, ports and sequels of DOS original-themed Lemmings games, of course with their patches and editor tools. But somehow I wonder why, for me personally anyway, that the DOS port compatibility is still only what excites me the most. Namely, how excited I was with Namida's LemSet and LemMain DOS-compatible editors as opposed to NeoLemmix or DOS 3D Lemmings Editor. So I came up with a breakdown:


NeoLemmix/Lix:

[y] 1 - Original gameplay with addictive graphics
[y] 2 - Highest customization amount
[n] 3 - Original antique scent
[n] 4 - Requires computer knowledge to run


AMIGA Lemmings:

[y] 1 - Original gameplay with addictive graphics
[n] 2 - Highest customization amount
[y] 3 - Original antique scent
[y] 4 - Requires computer knowledge to run


DOS Lemmings:

[y] 1 - Original gameplay with addictive graphics
[y] 2 - Highest customization amount
[y] 3 - Original antique scent
[y] 4 - Requires computer knowledge to run


DOS 3D Lemmings/Lemmings 3/Lemmings 2:

[n] 1 - Original gameplay with addictive graphics
[y] 2 - Highest customization amount
[y] 3 - Original antique scent
[y] 4 - Requires computer knowledge to run