Author Topic: [BUG][FLEXI] Index out of bounds when attempting to delete music file  (Read 1224 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
I've known about this bug for a while but haven't got around to fixing yet. Is most likely only in V10.011.011 though I didn't test older versions. This topic is firstly to hopefully remind me next time I'm working on coding, and secondly so that people know it's a known issue (and how to work around it).

When attempting to delete a music file from a pack, it will give a "list index out of bounds" error.

Workaround: Save the pack and close Flexi Toolkit. Go into the project folder and delete the music files manually. Now you can open the pack and the musics will be removed.

To investiage: Does this also happen with "Replace"? I know it doesn't happen with "Play".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [BUG][FLEXI] Index out of bounds when attempting to delete music file
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 04:03:48 PM »
Flexi Toolkit V10.011.011-B hotfix fixes this bug.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)