Author Topic: Random Game: Pie Craft  (Read 32595 times)

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Re: Random Game: Pie Craft
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2005, 08:49:30 PM »
[edit]Top Of Teh Page Dance![/edit]
Hmm... I'll take the 'delete' key. REFERENCE TIME! AGAIN!

I check my email and find one that I don't like, and the 'delete' key to get rid of if. I say "PIE'D!" Instead of "DELETED!", bringing up an altered DELETED! screen that gives the password and location of a top-secret storage building filled with pies.

A kitten.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2006, 01:44:40 PM »
I dressed up my kitten in fancy clothes. When my neighbors admired my kitty, they gave me lots of pies.

Fireball

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2006, 03:47:39 AM »
I launch the fireball into a nearby building. This causes the building to catch fire. I am imprisoned for arson, and during my stay in prison, I meet a guy called Joe. Me and Joe get released on the same day. We walk down the road, and he gets run over. Everyone thinks I did it, so I run away with the circus. The circus takes me to an imaginary place called America, which is completely unrelated to the real America. In this place, I meet another guy, also called Joe. I steal his wallet, and use the money to buy a pie.

A test tube containing Sodium Hydroxide solution
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2006, 08:05:18 PM »
Using this test tube of Sodium Hydroxide I threw it on a wall, which resulted in the wall melting into an edible pie.

Bacteria

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2006, 09:05:34 PM »
The bacteria cause a strange illness which makes people spontaneously explode, leaving a pie behind.

A spring

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2006, 12:08:26 AM »
I used a spring to jump onto the top of a skyscraper to get the pie that's up high.

Bubbles

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2006, 11:00:56 AM »
I pop all the bubbles, which happened to suspending a pie in midair. The pie falls.

A fake rubber lizard.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2006, 11:52:58 AM »
I throw it across the street and yell "All your pie are belong to us!" Someone takes this literally and gives me a pie.

A "zig"
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2006, 03:43:45 PM »
I move zig so there's great justice. For some reason as I move zig a stack of pies appear.

A fake mango

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2006, 04:45:00 PM »
I put the fake, wax mango in the fruit bowl at the table of a person who has ordered a pie. The guy sat there eats it, is sick and goes to complain to the management. While he's busy his pie arrives. I grab it and run.

A dragon.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2006, 07:01:11 PM »
I used the same dragon to steal some pies from my enemy's house...

A metal bird

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2006, 02:11:47 AM »
I make the metal bird into metal bird pie. I then use advanced technology to convert this to regular pie.

A Uranium atom
My Lemmings projects

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2006, 03:14:59 AM »
I use my uranium atom to fuel a nuclear power plant, which sends electricity to my house.  I use the electricity to bake a pie.

A grain of sand.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2006, 07:51:06 PM »
I put the grain of sand into a complicated computer guarding a warehouse filled with pies. It gets into the computer's cooling fan, making it overheat and explode. I go into the warehouse and steal the pies.

Tree fiddy.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2006, 01:21:13 PM »
I use this tree fiddy to scare people away people that have a fear of it so they'll leave pies behind.

UV light