Author Topic: [CONTENT][OVERSIGHT?] Dirt set doesn't have one-way-down arrows  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
I noticed the dirt set doesn't seem to have one-way down arrows in it.

I assume this to be an oversight, since the auto-downloadable tileset rules state
One-way arrows: If the set contains any direction of one-way arrows, it must contain all 3 directions.

Here is proof that they aren't in the object list.

It will not scroll down further than this, so if they're there, then there's something wrong with the object window.

I suppose it's possible I have an outdated version of the set somehow, but I'm not sure how that would have happened.

I checked the other tilesets from the original games and did not find any others that were missing them, excluding Christmas, which doesn't have one-way arrows at all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 09:29:21 PM by Dullstar »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [CONTENT][OVERSIGHT?] Dirt set doesn't have one-way-down arrows
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 09:30:43 PM »
It is indeed missing them. Ouch...

I'm not sure if I should release a minor update to fix this, or just leave it for the major upgrade...

(Note: I checked in case it was just the editor's copy that was missing them, but the game's copy is too.)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 10:06:42 PM »
I'm not sure if I should release a minor update to fix this, or just leave it for the major upgrade...

I don't have a preference on this.  I only noticed this because I was using the original dirt tileset as a template for a modified version of the Genesis dirt tileset I've been working on (namely to add the NeoLemmix objects to these sets).

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 03:19:38 PM »
I've added them for the upcoming V1.47n update.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)