Poll

Would you be interested in seeing stereoscopic 3D support in Loap?

Yes, and I have a means of using it
0 (0%)
Yes, but I don't have any way to use it
2 (50%)
No, despite having a means of using it
1 (25%)
No, and I don't have any way to use it
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Stereoscopic 3D?  (Read 1658 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Stereoscopic 3D?
« on: October 14, 2023, 09:44:41 PM »
So while I've ruled out any possibility of a full VR mode for Loap due to the complexity that'd be involved, I am open to the idea of supporting stereoscopic 3D - basically, the kind of thing you'd get from a 3D TV or a Nintendo 3DS. I'm wondering how many people with interest in Loap would (a) be interested in such a feature, and (b) actually have a means of using it (a 3D TV / monitor or a VR headset).

This should be relatively simple to implement - a slight caveat being I don't have a 3D TV, so I can't actually test that option of using it; I do have a VR headset so can test that.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Stereoscopic 3D?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2023, 12:19:48 AM »
Okay well, only one person cared enough to vote and they said not interested, so this probably won't happen.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)