Author Topic: Random Game: Pie Craft  (Read 32215 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Random Game: Pie Craft
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2006, 04:50:45 AM »
I ask Harry Potter to transform it into a pie. :P

An Ununoctium atom
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2006, 06:48:11 AM »
An Ununoctium atom was injected into a banana, which I ate. The atom was radioactive, so I now have a new power: to produce pies.

The Goblet of Fire

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2006, 08:25:42 AM »
Someone had obviously put a pie in instead of a name, as a pie came out.

A deuterium atom.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2006, 10:18:21 PM »
I used the atom in a bomb and threw the bomb in a shop. The shop exploded, except for one gigantic safe. The safe's door had been broken up because it was only the weak spot that the atom was able to destroy. In the safe are many, many pies that I had longed to eat.

Spikes

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2006, 11:56:13 PM »
I put the spikes on my shoes and stomp on a baker's foot.  The baker screams with pain and drops a pie, which I catch.

A tube of toothpaste.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2006, 12:34:18 AM »
I use the toothpaste to spell the words "I WANT PIES" on the ground. The next day when I go to the same place I see many stacks of pies. It turned out that the people saw my message.

Silicon Chip

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »
I put the silicon chip in a computer with a creation drive. The chip contains code which can be used to make a pie.

An exploded hamster.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »
I placed an exploded hamster in a talkative person's meal. When he accidentally ate it, he ran into the bathroom. I snuck into the kitchen and stole a tasty pie.

A two-headed snake

Offline LemSteven

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2006, 04:29:00 AM »
I take my two-headed snake with me to the local zoo. &#A0;Upon seeing my rare&#A0;snake, the zookeeper is amazed. &#A0;He wants to study it and put it on display, so I sell him the snake and use the money to buy lots of pies.

A goldfish

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2006, 04:59:50 AM »
I scare people with my goldfish, as they have a fear of fishes. They left pies behind in the process of scaring.

Playstation 2

drumnbach

« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2006, 12:39:16 PM »
Quote from: Ice_Eagle link=1130160805/90#99 date=1145077190
Playstation 2
I keep my Playstation 2 switched on for three solid months, all the while having heater fans pointed at it. After three months, I'll check up on it, and alas it has become a pie. It goes without saying that I eat the pie. Hey I'm only human!

A universe where no pies exist.

EvilWeevil

« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2006, 01:08:44 PM »
I compress the universe till it's the size of a sandbox (with my universal compresser, WinZip, of course) I fish through the sand box till I find Ice_Eagle's post and correct his typo, as he meant to say, "A universe where pies exist" I wait for the universe to re-arrange it self, de-compress it, and find a pie (which I procceed to eat)

An exclamation mark.

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2006, 02:40:33 PM »
Quote from: EvilWeevil link=1130160805/90#101 date=1145192924
I compress the universe till it's the size of a sandbox (with my universal compresser, WinZip, of course) I fish through the sand box till I find Ice_Eagle's post and correct his typo, as he meant to say, "A universe where pies exist" I wait for the universe to re-arrange it self, de-compress it, and find a pie (which I procceed to eat)

That wasn't my post...anyways...

I write a big exclamation mark on a piece of paper, then people who were attracted to the exclamation mark and saw it gave me pies.

Sony PSP

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2006, 07:26:52 AM »
I sell the PSP. I then take this money to the pie shop, and have it magically transformed into a pie.

A wang.
My Lemmings projects

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2006, 08:04:58 PM »
I tell Sunrise that his choice is digusting and crude and just carry on with the game.

An annoying internet fad