Author Topic: [BUG] [PLAYER] [FIXED] Graphical glitch after whiting out skill then restarting  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:59:48 AM by namida »
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Looks like there is a side effect of the white out.

In the first picture, the "05" of the swimmers look normal.

However, after you use up the swimmer then press the replay hotkey, the "05" looks weird (in the second picture).
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Oops, I did notice that but thought I had fixed it. I'll get that one next time. :P
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Okay, I know why this one slipped under the radar. I tested using Lemmings Plus III, specifically the level "Extra Skill Required", so I could test both pickup skills and restarting at the same time. And - this bug only happens when displaying a two digit number (either due to a leading zero, or a quantity of 10 or higher). Since Lemmings Plus III displays single-digit numbers without a leading zero, and that level doesn't have any skills with a two-digit quantity, the bug didn't trigger there.

And - fixed for the next update. :)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)