Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141514 times)

Ice_Eagle91

Re: Random Story
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2004, 02:55:09 AM »
But he ended up puking the heaves out. Then Xan appeared using his spellbook.

"Hey, Lemmy," said Xan, "I have a Christmas gift for you! Look! It's a pterodactyl fossil!" "WHAT?!" said Lemmy. " That's right! I copied one from the museum!" Suddenly, Knuckles came. "YOU!" said Lemmy, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN SAN FRANCISCO!" "Well, not anymore," said Knuckles, "I will banish you to a Cheapo level, which is called Oblivion!"

But Lemmy ended up at home. He logged in the forums, but then he saw a new member, who was Rouge the bat. She's a moderator of the Off-Topic Discussion, too. Lemmy went in there and made a new topic called Two-word story.

DeadLemming2004: Today, as
Xon_Kreigor: we go...
Rouge_The_Bat: DeadLemming, we don't need a two-word story! We already have the five and three word stories! Now, I'll delete this topic, okay?  >:(

Lemeri

« Reply #181 on: August 14, 2004, 02:29:34 PM »
(Andi! Can you please delete his wretched chain posted messages?)

So Xan Kriegor hunted Lemmy down, and when he found Lemmy's house, he cut the data cables of Lemmy's computer.

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #182 on: August 14, 2004, 02:32:50 PM »
(Hey, apparently I can do that, too :D)

"Data cables cut!" Xan announced, and left the house.

Lemmy stared at his wreck of a computer, and sobbed hearbrokenly into a redstained hankercheif. "It's all over!" he wailed. "No more, no more can I terrorize and be terrorized! It's -- no, no!"
He hurled away the hankercheif, stood up with a bellow, and lurched out the door to steal a comptuer from the library.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #183 on: August 14, 2004, 04:12:56 PM »
(I wanted the "Hello" messages to be deleted too!)

He was still signed in the forums, but found that someone PMed him. He looked inside and saw a message from Rouge_The_Bat. It says:

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #184 on: August 14, 2004, 11:56:49 PM »
Greetings Lemmy, sir
I have come to kick your ass
I want you to die

So please eat my shorts
With your last minutes alive
As I raise my knife

I aim it at you
Putting all my energy
Into my next stab

So are you ready
To have your life meet it's end
Goodbye Lemmy, sir
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #185 on: August 15, 2004, 12:47:31 AM »
Lemmy asked the Lemming admin to ban Rouge from the board because she sent him a rude haiku. But the administrator wasn't around, so Lemmy replied by saying:

Rouge_The_Bat, why did you send me this? Act like a moderator, would you?

I consider this haiku :spam:.

Tell me: ":sorry:" and tel me you mean it.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2004, 01:33:16 PM »
Instead the next e-mail Lemmy got contained a lethal virus, and it shut down the computer he had just stolen. Lemmy snarled curses under his breath, and stomped off to become a hermit in the wastelands.
He found Xan waiting for him again.
"This is all YOUR fault!" Lemmy shouted. "You started it! You! You!" he started writhing on the ground and tearing at his hair.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2004, 04:55:09 PM »
Xan was eating a large bag of popcorn. "It isn't me!" he said. "REALLY?" said Lemmy. " PROVE IT!" "You know who's fault is it?" said Xan. "It's Mario!"

Lemmy screamed in anger, shouting out these words:

:spam: :spam: :spam:

(Not the &#A0;:P thing again!)

Lemeri

« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2004, 09:59:27 PM »
"Xan! Please! Kill someone for me!" Lemmy cried.
"Sure, kid. Just give me one thing"
"What's that?"
"Your immortal soul"
"No problem. Here it is."
"I want you to kill that ******* Rouge_The_Bat!"
"Sure thing, kid"
So Xan went and killed Rouge_The_Bat.

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2004, 12:41:24 AM »
He came back.
"I've done your dirty work again," Xan declared. "And I think you're growing some wings on your back."
"I am?" Lemmy asked, twisting his neck to look. In fact, he was growing large and batlike wings out of his back.
"Hey! You're right! I am growing wings! Hah hah hah!"
Lemmy flew away.
"Not again," Xan remarked.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2004, 02:19:50 AM »
Lemmy soon landed in Mario's home. He saw that Mario was the cause of this virus. Lemmy went inside and sucked the blood out of him. Then he ripped out his overalls.  ;P

After that, Lemmy sucked his blood one more time, and Mario died. Unfortunately, he became an unsent. Then Rouge came in as an unsent, too.

"This is bad!" said Lemmy. He flew away back to Xan's Palace. "HELP!" said Lemmy. "Why?" asked Xan. "The ugly overall man Mario and the bat Rouge are coming to kill me! They're unsents!" "No problem, boy!"

But then, a group of lemmings came in the house, with each lemming showing this sign: :spam:

Lemeri

« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2004, 03:16:25 AM »
So then Xan revealed that he was really one of the Chaos gods, and he destroyed the ugly overall man Mario and the bat Rouge, as well as the Lemmings.

Ice_Eagle91

« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2004, 03:35:59 AM »
Lemmy hugged Xan, then Xan apologized to Lemmy for being mean. Lemmy forgived him, and then Xan transformed into a computer. Lemmy then connected into the internet and went to the Lemmings Forums, to see that more members registered: Vector_The_Crocodile, Cream_The_Rabbit, Amy_Rose, Big_The_Cat, and Espio_The_Chameleon.

Lemmy got surprised because Espio was still alive. He got PMed by Vector_The_Crocodile, saying:

Deadlemming2004, I know you are Lemmy. HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ESPIO! TELL HIM &#A0;:sorry:!

Lemmy replied with:

Vector_The_Crocodile, are you Espio's friend? If so, I will give you an ugly hiss. (hisses on Vector and Espio) Are you happy now? Well, then, boys, until then...we will meet again! &#A0;:spam:

Vector was frustrated by the message. He told Espio to PM Lemmy. Espio's PM said:

Lemeri

« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2004, 02:38:24 PM »
Hey dude! You wanna go over to P&G and crash their operation?

Offline Lemika

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 16, 2004, 02:46:24 PM »
"No kidding? I'd love to!" Lemmy shouted happily, and quickly tapped off the message.
Then he punched the monitor, hoping that it would turn back into Xan. Fortunately for him, it didn't just then.
"Hah hah hah! I have the power of the universe! I control the light!" Lemmy shreiked, and pulled on a black dogi and a cloak.
Then he charged out the door to find Espio, without awaiting a reply.