Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141528 times)

Ice_Eagle

Re: Random Story
« Reply #570 on: March 19, 2006, 07:41:16 AM »
The next day, Shang the Fireball had already burned all of the Lane of Lament levels, and killed Bob the Meteor in the process.

Saniko was in the level "Sunrise" where Sunrise Hinode was. She searched the three buildings of the level, and found Sunrise Hinode in the second.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #571 on: March 19, 2006, 07:47:05 AM »
She took out her gun, and aimed it at his head. It was loaded and ready to fire. Slowly, she placed her finger on the trigger, ready to pull it... Sunrise Hinode counted down the seconds to his death...

But she couldn't do it. No matter how much she wanted to, she couldn't pull the trigger...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #572 on: March 19, 2006, 07:51:18 AM »
. And before she knew it, Sunrise used a tranquilizer on her. He realized that his three bodyguards were dead, so he decided to torture her himself.

Meanwhile Shang the Fireball was resting in "Gasp for Death," getting more fire power everytime fire touched him.

Sunrise carried the sleeping Saniko into "Lemmings For Breakfast" and then...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2006, 08:00:04 AM »
caught eye contact with her. He could not do this to her, she was too beautiful. There had to be another way...
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #574 on: March 19, 2006, 03:54:25 PM »
. Suddenly Shang the Fireball attacked Sunrise.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SANIKO?" yelled Shang. He threw fire at Sunrise, burning his clothes. Unfortunately the fire got caught in Saniko's hair.

"NO!" yelled Shang. Because of Shang, Saniko was ugly. Sunrise rolled on the ground to remove the fire from him, and threw Saniko into the traps.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Shang yelled. "I'LL GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"
But then Sunrise escaped from the level.

************************************************************************************

50 and 1/3 minutes later, Shang went back to "Gasp for Death" and said a bunch of swearwords for an hour. Then Shang cried and felt sad. His boss was killed by Bob the Meteor. Saniko was killed by Sunrise. Saniko's mother was killed years ago in a Lemmings Plus 2 level named Builder Practice/Not so Fast. He wanted revenge.

************************************************************************************
Back in Teh Dingo Pwnz j00!!11!1!11one!1!1shift+one!1!, after Blacklem and Lemmia did "it," they decided to get married immediately. They got married in the level Downwards Bound/Grounded.

But something happened unexpectedly as they kissed.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #575 on: March 20, 2006, 04:24:54 AM »
One of the Sunrise Nation's SunBots went psycho and attacked them. This caused so much chaos.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #576 on: March 23, 2006, 04:59:17 AM »
The SunBot was actually reprogrammed by Shang the Fireball, who snuck in the wedding while the couple was marrying.

Blacklem survived the attack and woke up in Forever Seven/Impulse of Light, but Lemmia got killed by the bot. When Blacklem heard the news he screamed in anger and made a tantrum.

And to make matters worse, Dark-Warphead had left Blacklem mysteriously.

Now Shang the Fireball was happy and saw that his plan was working. He visited Blacklem disguised as Sunrise. The real Sunrise was lured into a decoy level.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #577 on: March 23, 2006, 05:04:45 AM »
Of course, Sunrise was not this stupid. He just WANTED Shang to think he was fooled.

Hinatsu had just become the new leader of Sunset Nation. He was Saniko's younger brother.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #578 on: March 23, 2006, 05:07:46 AM »
So Sunrise made 500 lemmings nuke the decoy level while he escaped. He quickly ran back to Forever Seven and used a water gun to hurt Shang. Blacklem looked confused.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" yelled Shang.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #579 on: March 23, 2006, 05:11:23 AM »
Sunrise was sick of it all. He officially declared war on the Sunset Nation.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #580 on: March 23, 2006, 05:12:33 AM »
But Shang was not dead yet. Shang began his first attack on the war by attacking Sunrise. Blacklem felt scared, so he ran out of his house.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #581 on: March 23, 2006, 05:18:54 AM »
However, Sunset Military Unit sucked. Sunrisean forces had overpowered them within minutes, and had completely obliterated the Sunrise Nation. Hinatsu was the only survivor.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #582 on: March 23, 2006, 05:22:23 AM »
While Shang himself was now a small fire, which Sunrise stepped on.

Hinatsu avenged Shang's, Sunset's, and Saniko's deaths by luring Sunrise into a lemmings level named "The Left or Right Puzzle." Sunrise knew the level was a trap, because he originally created it. Suddenly, Hinatsu appeared out of thin air.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #583 on: March 23, 2006, 05:29:32 AM »
He yelled to Sunrise "You shall pay for the death of the Hinoiris!" Sunrise replied, "and that pathetic fireball guy?"

Hinatsu replied "Nah, I never liked him."
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #584 on: March 23, 2006, 05:33:11 AM »
"Of course you did!" yelled Sunrise.
"NO. He never gave me enough attention. Meet my bodyguard..."

Suddenly, the level was shaking. Sunrise fell to the bottom of the level on a fake exit. The level suddenly turned alive.

"...Sping!"
"Sping? That's the name of the bodyguard?" asked Sunrise. Suddenly he went into fitfuls of laughter.