Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141520 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Random Story
« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2006, 06:39:45 AM »
But Sunset Hinoiri, the leader of the underwater Sunset Nation, was aware of this, and tried to save the lemmings. This resulting in him being whacked in the face by Sunrise Hinode. Sunrise and Sunset officially declared war on each other.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2006, 06:41:22 AM »
It started with the destruction of Level/Zanmato 12 and Road to Nowhere/Road From Nowhere/To the End!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2006, 06:44:24 AM »
But then, a miracle occured. A lemming discovered a new, previously undiscovered level, called "Zany Fusion".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2006, 06:47:44 AM »
It was concealed behind the tall pillar in "Down the Middle We Go."

Zany Fusion was the coolest level in the whole universe. Its style was...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2006, 07:00:16 AM »
BigFatMum.sty.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2006, 07:06:09 AM »
The lemming's name was Lemmia. Lemmia explored the level, which was full of stars and cool-looking waters. But there are pictures of...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #561 on: March 19, 2006, 07:08:46 AM »
goatse.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #562 on: March 19, 2006, 07:11:59 AM »
Lemmia found a secret object that no other style (including the Lemmings-based and Oh-No-More-Lemmings-based ones) had. She saw a big fat button, which she pressed.

Sunset Nation base was nuked. Sunset Hiniori was placed in "Lemmings for Breakfast" where Bob the Meteor tortured him. The level made a very good torture chamber.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #563 on: March 19, 2006, 07:13:29 AM »
Sunrise Nation, however, did not give a fuck.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #564 on: March 19, 2006, 07:15:27 AM »
Sunrise Hinode watched gleefully at Sunset Hinoiri being tortured by the steel traps in the level.

"You lose, Mr. Hinoiri," said Sunrise. "You don't belong here!"
"But - I - am - your - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #565 on: March 19, 2006, 07:17:50 AM »
"I know," replied Sunrise Hinode. "But you're just such a retard."

Sunset Hinoiri was unable to finish his sentence, as at that exact moment a trap tore out his brains and splattered them all over the level. Very disturbing.

[btw, Ice_Eagle: It's Hinoiri, not Hiniori. "Hinoiri" is the japanese word for Sunset, just like "Hinode" is the japanese word for Sunrise]
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #566 on: March 19, 2006, 07:26:11 AM »
Bob the Meteor exited from the level, and the level restarted itself. All the blood and brains of Sunset Hinoiri had disappeared.

The levels that were destroyed during the war were currently being repaired by Sunrise Hinode, Blacklem, Dark-Warphead, Bob the Meteor and Hunk the Black Hole. As Blacklem was repairing Short Level, he met Lemmia.

"Uh...hi," said Blacklem.
"Hi, what's your name?" asked Lemmia.
"Blacklem. Yours?"
"Lemmia. Um, nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too."
"Want to go have a date with me in a Sunrise? I mean the level, not the president."
"Sure...tonight?"
"Okay! See you later!"

Lemmia exited Short Level.

Tonight, Blacklem went to the level named Sunrise and met Lemmia on the top of the three buildings. Blacklem built to the buildings and then had a talk with Lemmia.

Meanwhile, in the level Sunset, which was the only level of Sunset base that was not destroyed...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #567 on: March 19, 2006, 07:28:16 AM »
Saniko Hinoiri, Sunset's daughter, was planning her revenge on the Sunrise Nation.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #568 on: March 19, 2006, 07:35:54 AM »
She learned of her father's death from Saniko's bodyguard Shang the Fireball.

Back in Sunrise Nation...

Blacklem and Lemmia were talking and flirting with each other. Then they kissed. After that the two of them went to Lemmia's house, which was annoyingly named "Teh Dingo Pwnz j00!!11!1!11one!1!1shift+one!1!"

"I can't even pronounce the name of that level," said Blacklem with confusion on his face.
"I know. Just call it Teh Dingo Pwnz." said Lemmia.
"Sure..."

They hid themselves in a private section of the level and did "it."

Saniko and Shang first entered the level "Gasp for Death," and saw Hunk the Black Hole trying to repair it. Saniko, who had a grenade that was specially designed for killing Black Holes, threw it in the air. Hunk sucked it up, causing him to explode. Saniko and Shang laughed as they fixed the level so it was now "theirs."

"We will definitely win!" said Saniko.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #569 on: March 19, 2006, 07:38:18 AM »
Saniko, however, didn't feel entirely comfortable with taking over the world. She just wanted one thing...

...to kill Sunrise Hinode.
My Lemmings projects