Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 141531 times)

tseug

Re: Random Story
« Reply #540 on: March 17, 2006, 12:38:35 AM »

[No. I take it you don't like custlemm. ;)]

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #541 on: March 17, 2006, 04:07:19 AM »
"Into Eternity". "Crap," said one of the lemmings. "This level is hard!"
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #542 on: March 17, 2006, 04:31:12 AM »
It was indeed hard. The level was a rejected level that would have fit into Lemmings Plus 3, but the solution was impossible to pull off. Hunk the Black Hole laughed in satisification as the lemmings tried to escape from the level. Unfortunately they all fell down the abyss that's near the exit.

Meanwhile, the Japanese lemming that was in "All the Sixes" felt like he was going to die. King the Asteroid and Bob the Meteor were making unknown random noises that the lemmings could not understand.

Suddenly, an exit hovered over the Japanese lemming. He jumped into it, only to end up in King the Asteroid's house, "Burnt to a Crisp". The Japanese lemming was scared. Suddenly, he realized...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2006, 05:12:47 AM »
that there was a solution to "Into Eternity". He quickly tried to find his way there to help the lemmings acheive it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2006, 05:19:04 AM »
But King the Asteroid knocked him back into the beginning of the level "Burnt to a Crisp". The lemming got knocked back inside the burning level every time he tried to escape. Now, how will the Japanese lemming escape?

Suddenly, the lemming had an idea to escape from the level! What he did was...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2006, 05:21:21 AM »
rip a stinker. A big, disgusting, violent stinker.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2006, 05:23:50 AM »
It worked! The stinker was King the Asteroid's only vulnerability, so King sublimed, and died. The stink was also supposed to block all flamethrowers, so the Japanese lemming escaped the level. Suddenly, the level exploded in flames!

He was now inside "Into Eternity".

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2006, 05:25:53 AM »
But his ass had been badly burned by the sudden explosion of the previous level, and it was no longer covered by his LemmPants.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2006, 05:26:32 AM »
How embarassing for him.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #549 on: March 17, 2006, 05:33:39 AM »
He was put under arrest. The police officer did not hesitate to put arsecuffs on him.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #550 on: March 17, 2006, 07:28:27 AM »
The lemming was also sentenced to be prisoned in a Lemmings Plus 3 level called "Jailbreak," with one-way arrow walls pointing in both directions. There was no escape for that unfortunate lemming this time.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #551 on: March 17, 2006, 08:06:32 AM »
All his base were belong to Sunrise Nation. But the Sunrise Nation were willing to free him if he worked for their military department.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2006, 12:54:45 AM »
The Japanese lemming refused, and got shot. Then a military officer (who was Hunk the Black Hole in disguise) secretly threw the Japanese lemming's corpse in a level called Ordeal by Fire. The corpse got cremated.

The president of Sunrise Nation was...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #553 on: March 19, 2006, 04:58:55 AM »
Sunrise Hinode. He liked to smash people with streetlights.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2006, 06:36:45 AM »
He also liked to enslave lemmings, which made the lemmings feel as if they're objects.

The bodyguards were, of course, Bob the Meteor and Hunk the Black Hole. King the Asteroid was a bodyguard, but was killed by the Japanese lemming.

Back in Forever Seven/Impulse of Light...

Blacklem (Lemmy) and Dark-Warphead (Xan) were having fun together when one day they were called by Sunrise to come to him. It was revealed that during the 14th year they chose to work for Sunrise and help him make levels and enslave lemmings.

"Now, Blacklem and Dark-Warphead," said Sunrise Hinode, "I have a mission for you two. You two must go to the level "Level" and catch every lemming there."

"Uh...what are you talking about?" asked Blacklem.
"That's the name of the level. 'Level.' It's the name I called it."
"Oh..."
"If you want to avoid confusion the level's other name is 'Zanmato 12.'"
"I see. Well, Dark-Warphead, let's go to Zanmato 12 and stop the lemmings there!"
"Yeah!" chanted Dark-Warphead.

As soon as they arrived in Level/Zanmato 12 the duo placed traps all over the place. They hid behind the exit, as lemmings entered the level.