Author Topic: Objects disappear when changing graphic sets [BUG] [EXP-EDITOR]  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Objects disappear when changing graphic sets [BUG] [EXP-EDITOR]
« on: September 15, 2016, 03:26:24 PM »
Decided to try out the mixing graphic sets (though I don't plan to use this in any of my packs).

I opened one of GigaLem's levels, then changed graphic set. Most of the objects such as pick-up skills and the single-use dagger trap disappear, as seen in the pictures below. Also, the locked exit in the first picture seems to changed to an unlock exit in the second picture.

Shouldn't all objects remain intact when changing graphic sets?
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Objects disappear when changing graphic sets [BUG] [EXP-EDITOR]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 04:35:09 PM »
They should indeed remain.

The changing display of the locked exit; it's probably still the locked exit, just displaying the open frame instead of the locked one.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Objects disappear when changing graphic sets [BUG] [EXP-EDITOR]
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 03:00:36 AM »
Found the cause of this and fixed it. Uploaded a new experimental with the fix.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)