Lemmings Boards > Help & Guides

Lemmings 2: Possible to save ALL lemmings of ALL tribes?

<< < (2/4) > >>

PIGSgrame:

--- Quote from: DrLemmingsham on April 28, 2007, 01:39:19 AM ---I think there is a glitch or somthing in my version. All you have to do is fence through the wall on the right, and then fence through the big land mass on the left. In my version, the Lemmings actually survive the sheer drop without splatting, even if they're not sliders.
--- End quote ---
Maybe there are different versions, but my version (PC-DOS CD) only has three flame throwers and one bomber, but no fencers. I tried a bit, but there was no change to make them directly go to the exit.

--- Quote from: DragonsLover on April 28, 2007, 02:34:02 AM ---If you go on The Lemmings Solution website and that you look for some levels, it is shown how many max lemmings you can kill. For example, level 4 of Classic tribe, you can kill one lemming max to get a gold medal. If you kill more, you get a silver medal and then an iron one.
--- End quote ---
Now that's interesting - in his solution, he says that 3 Lemmings will die in Sports1. I reproduced this and still got Gold, although it's possible to save 58 Lemmings here (I got this yesterday, but maybe this was just a big piece of luck).

DrLemmingsham:

--- Quote from: PIGSgrame on April 28, 2007, 09:01:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: DrLemmingsham on April 28, 2007, 01:39:19 AM ---I think there is a glitch or somthing in my version. All you have to do is fence through the wall on the right, and then fence through the big land mass on the left. In my version, the Lemmings actually survive the sheer drop without splatting, even if they're not sliders.
--- End quote ---
Maybe there are different versions, but my version (PC-DOS CD) only has three flame throwers and one bomber, but no fencers. I tried a bit, but there was no change to make them directly go to the exit.

--- End quote ---
I mean in Sports 1: Ceci n'est pas une pipe.

PIGSgrame:

--- Quote from: DrLemmingsham on April 28, 2007, 04:02:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: PIGSgrame on April 28, 2007, 09:01:53 AM ---...
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
So do I... In my version, Sports1 has 3 flame throwers and 1 bomber, but no fencers. This is true for my original PC DOS CD version as well as for the copy I downloaded from Abandonia. Where did you get your version from?

DrLemmingsham:

--- Quote from: PIGSgrame on April 28, 2007, 04:56:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: DrLemmingsham on April 28, 2007, 04:02:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: PIGSgrame on April 28, 2007, 09:01:53 AM ---...
--- End quote ---
--- End quote ---
So do I... In my version, Sports1 has 3 flame throwers and 1 bomber, but no fencers. This is true for my original PC DOS CD version as well as for the copy I downloaded from Abandonia. Where did you get your version from?

--- End quote ---
Gamefabrique.com. It's the Sega Genesis version. You have to use the arrow keys to move the mouse and use the Contol key to click on stuff.

ccexplore:

--- Quote from: DrLemmingsham on April 28, 2007, 01:39:19 AM ---They have an entire walkthrough for the game. It says "For the Mega Drive," but I assume the levels are built like that in every version.
--- End quote ---

Actually, no.  There are quite a few differences amongst the different ports of Lemmings 2, so sometimes solutions that work in one version may not work in the other.  Sometimes the level may also be completely different--the SNES port for example has almost every level dumbed down and/or modified in some fashion.

For example, for the Genesis port, one unique thing about it is that on some levels, walls that are supposed to go all the way up to the ceiling of the level actually stops short just one or two pixels, which sometimes allow a lemming to get past the wall directly instead of having to dig/bash/bomb through it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version