Author Topic: Ranking?  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Wafflem

• View Profile
Ranking?
« on: December 29, 2014, 03:41:58 PM »
Up to how many posts does it take for you to go up a rank?

I do know that it takes 50 posts to become Tricky, and 100 posts to become Taxing. But how many posts does it take to become Mayhem and Superlemming?
YouTube: www.tinyurl.com/YTWafflem
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Wafflem467

Have level designer's block right now? Have some of my incomplete levels for LOTS of ideas!

Offline Akseli

• View Profile
Re: Ranking?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 03:54:49 PM »
If it's the same as in the previous forum, the post limits for the rankings are:

Tricky: 50
Taxing: 100
Mayhem: 250
SuperLemming!: 500

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 10:00:17 PM »
Can we have a new ranking system for the new forum? (One that doesn't cap out at 500 posts :))

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 10:18:19 PM »
Why not? :)

I've increased the post count rqeuirements for all the ranks - SuperLemming is now so high that no one has it yet. Even Mayhem, there's only two users who meet it (myself and ccexplore xD). However, once more of the LemmingsWelt / IsaMedia posts get linked to users, this might change...

So what are the new values?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Prob Lem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 10:48:37 PM »
Aw, and just when I'd hit SuperLemming! recently, too. That's always the way, haha. :D