Author Topic: Version's of lemmings:Lemmings songs (EXTENDED)  (Read 2359 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Version's of lemmings:Lemmings songs (EXTENDED)
« on: October 30, 2009, 03:11:11 AM »
Take a lemmings song and extend it
post link here

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Version's of lemmings:Lemmings songs (EXTENDED)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »
OKAY, FOR THE LAST ****ING TIME.
If you want people to do something like this, lead the way by doing it yourself first. We are not your slaves who produce whatever form of entertainment you want on-demand.

And not so major, but you DON'T need to start every topic title with "Versions of lemmings"! ESPECIALLY when they have nothing to do with the different versions of lemmings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh. I don't know how the others feel about you at the moment, but you seriously piss me off - and considering how tolerant I usually am of people, that's really saying something.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Minim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 10:21:32 AM »
Thanks for the pressure post, namida,* but remember, you don't have to post in every topic, After all, a private message is all you need rather than telling the whole world about it. ;)

*And to add more pressure, I know that ccexplore will not read any of your posts whatsoever, now I'm going to do the same. From now on, I won't post any more topics that you start. It might be harsh but that will be my next challenge. Otherwise, I'd recommend a break from the forums unless you grow up. The VOL count has overgrown, and it's creeping me out as well.

If only there an option to watch specific threads, I'll ask Mr. K about this.
Level Solving Contest creator. Anybody bored and looking for a different challenge? Try these levels!

Neolemmix: #1 #4 #5 #6
Lix: #2  #7
Both Engines: #3

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 06:53:19 PM »
This is a idea NOT A CAMAND
Think of a part for only floaters can survie this extended

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 09:13:54 PM »
I'm with minimac and cc on this one.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 10:10:53 PM »
*sigh*

Here's some software to make music on your computer; go forth and do it, then if you do I will make one too.

http://lmms.sourceforge.net/ - Linux Multimedia Studio (a Windows version does exist)

http://sourceforge.net/projects/modplug/ - Open Modplug Tracker (Windows/WINE only.)

http://www.milkytracker.net/?about - MilkyTracker (almost every computer OS in the world)

Offline GigaLem

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »
Great idea dullstar