Author Topic: Random Story  (Read 144873 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Random Story
« Reply #525 on: March 16, 2006, 06:03:23 AM »
one that had never been seen before. It looked very futuristic, and very challenging. He was sure it used a style file, yet the other lemmings in it reported having never seen a similar style file before. And they were certain it was a final level. The name of this level was "Ultima".
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #526 on: March 16, 2006, 06:10:54 AM »
Ultima was probably the longest level, even longer than "Absolute Ultimate Challenge", but the same size as the other, and was about 90 minutes long.

"OH MAN!!!!!" yelled Lemmy. "I'VE ESCAPED FROM THE INCINERATOR TO SEE THIS! MAN! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! TOO BIG!!! AND I DON'T HAVE A FLOATER!!!"

tseug

« Reply #527 on: March 16, 2006, 06:12:03 AM »
Lemmy became unconcious.

When he came to, he was sitting in front of a laptop. Lemmy decided he had better do some 1337 h4x0r1n6 or the mushrooms would get him. Lemmy then...

[hehehehe..... ;) ;D]

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #528 on: March 16, 2006, 06:14:50 AM »
woke up. He was just dreaming. Xan Kreigor was inside the level Ultima, and was going to help him out. Xan fed him cooked lemming soup, which made Lemmy feel better. Then Xan carried Lemmy and jumped to the exit, which was really, really high.

Now the two of them were in Earth. Lemmy cried.

"WHY ME?? WHY ME???" Xan felt sorry for Lemmy. Xan then did something he never did before: hug Lemmy.

tseug

« Reply #529 on: March 16, 2006, 06:22:00 AM »
Lemmy ate an apple. It was good. He then noticed the peaches staring at him...
Suddenly Bob the meteor attacked!! Lemmy was surprised and became a platypus.

[Is it just me or this story a kind of tug-of-war? ;)]

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #530 on: March 16, 2006, 06:23:33 AM »
Someone told Lemmy to do a google images search for Goatse. He did so, and regretted it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #531 on: March 16, 2006, 06:28:52 AM »
Bob the meteor returned and chased Lemmy the platypus.

But Xan was quick enough to save Lemmy from Bob the meteor. He used one of his powers to turn him into a lemming again, then he ran away with Lemmy in his arms.
They were inside a hidden cave, which was Xan's original house.

"Xan..." said Lemmy. "I'm sorry. for what happened during the last 34 pages of this story."
"Forget about it."
"But I was so mean to you! I-"
"Lemmy, it's over now. We'll go to a new place and change our names."
"But-"
"Don't feel that way, Lemmy. Let me protect you from the harm that's happening next."
Lemmy then fell asleep in Xan's arms.

The next day, during the dawn, Xan, carrying Lemmy, went to a Lemmings Level named "Forever Seven" which was sort of like a house. Xan bought the level, so it was now their home. He and Lemmy went to another level, "Lane of Lament (Wakizashi)" where Xan changed his name to Dark-Warphead and Lemmy's name to Blacklem.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #532 on: March 16, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »
They then sold all their base to the Sunrise Nation, as a peace offering. The Sunrise Nation accepted.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #533 on: March 16, 2006, 06:46:22 AM »
Except their house, Forever Seven.

Dark-Warphead and Blacklem stayed in Forever Seven for 30 years, in which they played games and had fun together with no disturbances. Even Dark-Warphead used magic on Blacklem so he won't age old. The two of them discovered, on the 25th year they lived, that the level had another name, Impulse of Light. They thought that name was WAY cooler than Forever Seven.

Meanwhile, during those 30 years, in "Even to the Last Lemming" Bob the Meteor was exploring the place. His pal King the Asteroid was trying to burn lemmings in the level "Burnt to a Crisp" and at the same time placing exactly 619 lemmings in the level "Lemmings for Breakfast" where the lemmings got eaten by the steel traps helplessly. Bob's other pal, Hunk the Black Hole, was inside the level "Trailblazer" where he rearranged the trail so the lemmings...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #534 on: March 16, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »
started talking in japanese. One of them said "[ch20693][ch12399][ch12400][ch12363][ch12391][ch12377][ch12424][ch12290]" However, they could not understand japanese, so no one knew what they were saying. This really annoyed the lemmings, and they started yelling "[ch12367][ch12383][ch12400][ch12428]" at each other. Somehow, they knew what this meant, and were highly offended.
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #535 on: March 16, 2006, 07:15:25 AM »
The Japanese Lemming that said "[ch20693][ch12399][ch12400][ch12363][ch12391][ch12377][ch12424]" followed the newly rearranged trail that Hunk the Black Hole rearranged for the lems. It was quite foolish for him to do so, because at the end of the trail it lead to a deadly...

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #536 on: March 16, 2006, 07:35:52 AM »
place - hell itself. In the form of "All The Sixes".
My Lemmings projects

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #537 on: March 16, 2006, 02:54:33 PM »
All the other Japanese lemmings knew that this was a trap. The level restarted itself, and Hunk rearranged the trail again. Fortunately the lemmings knew where the true exit was, as they followed the solution from "It's a Tight Squeeze." One lemming checked the ground carefully for traps and found the safe spot to dig.

The lems were safe as the digger was digging down. They found the exit and entered, but it only lead to another deadly level, which was...

tseug

« Reply #538 on: March 17, 2006, 12:11:20 AM »
"Rush Hour"! They were completely baffled. Then a giant squid kindly plopped them into the exit. Which led to...

["Rush hour" is one of my levels that will be in the upcoming pack. Probably last.]

Ice_Eagle

« Reply #539 on: March 17, 2006, 12:32:22 AM »
"Trailblazer" again, because Hunk the Black Hole knew that "Rush Hour" was not the rightful level for the lemmings. He went to "Rush Hour" and killed the giant squid that was there, then he placed a sign on the squid's corpse, saying HUNK WAS HERE. Then he returned to "Trailblazer" and placed the exit at the beginning of the trail. It lead to a Lemmings Plus 3 level which was named...

(Do you ever play Cheapo, tseug?)