Author Topic: Theming  (Read 8745 times)

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
Re: Theming
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 12:07:28 AM »
Okay; for now I've put the standard lemming (1 to 5 of them depending on rank) for normal users, and the christmas lemming for staff (3 for board-specific moderators, which I presume will only show up on their boards; 4 for global moderators, and 5 for admins). There doesn't seem to be any method for making staff still use the normal rankings, hence the fixed amounts for staff of various levels.

Once the holiday season is over, how about changing the Christmas lemmings to Player 2 colours (green shirt, blue hair)?

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2015, 12:57:56 AM »
Several months ago on IRC there was some talk about implementing the clam emoticon 8() but maybe that's best left as text.

8() -->
8:()[ -->

If wanted, I could tidy these up a bit (I just used some free online tool to apply transparency)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 02:06:51 AM »
I'll leave the Clam until it is tidied up a bit (if you plan to do so) but...  :lix: :lix: :lix:
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline NaOH

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 03:39:41 AM »
Several months ago on IRC there was some talk about implementing the clam emoticon 8() but maybe that's best left as text.

8() -->
8:()[ -->

If wanted, I could tidy these up a bit (I just used some free online tool to apply transparency)

The frog's legs look a little puny at this resolution.

Hmm, the real issue with making 8() an emoticon is that I like the text version already. How about :clam: or :8():, which are more in line with the stranger emoticons.

Offline exit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 09:53:50 PM »
Once the holiday season is over, how about changing the Christmas lemmings to Player 2 colours (green shirt, blue hair)?

Hmm . . . that's certainly a good idea. I'll wait for namida to decide, and then possibly edit the colors(not that it's that hard, anyone can do it).

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 10:27:00 PM »
We'll wait and see how this discussion pans out first.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Mindless

• View Profile
    • Lemmings Level Database
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 02:56:59 AM »
Mindless: Yep, these can be added. When we have a full set, let me know and I'll pop them in. :)

Here's the set (attached).  I didn't put the lix in though.