Author Topic: [SUGGESTION][EDITOR] Remove the "Special Graph" from the level properties  (Read 1561 times)

Offline GigaLem

• The Dog That Brought Lemmings to Avalice
    • View Profile
Since we can get a "VGASPEC" effect through mixing tilesets, why is the Special grap location still there? I can't even click on it to add VGAspecs

Online namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [SUGGESTION][EDITOR] Remove the "Special Graph" from the level properties
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 02:37:36 AM »
To allow loading existing levels that use them, and see their coordinates, for the purpose of switching those levels to the newer system. Effectively, it's read/preserve only, the only edit that's allowed is removing the special graphic altogether.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Online namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
By now people have had plenty of time to upgrade their levels, so I'm removing support altogether for the next update (it was probably already pretty broken anyway).

In the event that anyone still has old levels that haven't been upgraded, use an older version of the editor (up to V10.12.12) to upgrade them.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)