Author Topic: [Suggestion] Improvements to Flexi Toolkit  (Read 1757 times)

Online Proxima

• View Profile
[Suggestion] Improvements to Flexi Toolkit
« on: April 25, 2017, 02:16:30 PM »
1. When I open the program, its window starts in the bottom-left corner and partly offscreen. Could it be moved to a more useful place, or maybe just remember where I moved it in the previous session?

2. In the talisman editor, in the top field, get rid of "Description" and show the actual requirements set in some kind of shorthand, e.g. "Cl 6 Fl 3" for "at most 6 climbers, at most 3 floaters". This would be helpful for double-checking whether you've entered your intended requirements correctly -- especially as you can't actually see all the requirements at once, if you are restricting the quantity of more than one skill.

3. Don't save edits to talismans unless I use the "Save" menu command.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [Suggestion] Improvements to Flexi Toolkit
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:23:58 PM »
#1 is part-bug, part-design. Flexi doesn't save any config file currently, so it can't remember the position. But it shouldn't appear in that kind of location either...

#2 is a good suggestion.

#3 is a bug.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline Nepster

• View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Improvements to Flexi Toolkit
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:29:06 PM »
As this is an old bug report and we will soon have a completely new pack toolkit, I will close this thread and move it to the "Closed" subboard.
If you encounter these or similar bugs in the new toolkit, please make a new thread.