Author Topic: [Bug] Sometimes can't select lemmings left of a certain position  (Read 1796 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
 On 10-13-16_564425c, trying to play the Lemmings Redux pack (using the experimental because a feature I use frequently is bugged in the stable), I got to Keep Your Hair on Mr. Lemmings and noticed that I could not assign any skills to lemmings slightly left of the entrance.

I tried highlighting lemmings and assigning skills that way, but that didn't work either - anywhere. Not sure if the ability to right click a skill to make the highlighted lemming perform it was culled or if it's also a bug - it did work in the stable, though.

I have not determined what about this level causes this behavior. I'll add more if I figure it out.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: [Bug] Sometimes can't select lemmings left of a certain position
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 11:25:09 AM »
Will look into it.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 01:56:27 PM »
The bug doesn't actually prevent selecting lemmings; it just causes the cursor to display incorrectly. Regardless, it's fixed for the next update.

The bug with assigning to highlit lemmings was fixed in V10.13.16:2b55877.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 10:54:58 AM »
The experimental I've just uploaded (V10.13.16:a6968f8) should have this fixed. If it happens again, please create a new topic to report it.
My Lemmings projects