Author Topic: Pet Poll  (Read 17181 times)

dark_phoenix

Pet Poll
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:16:51 AM »
just curious  :???:

Anatol

Re: Pet Poll
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 02:30:03 AM »
hm...two bunnies?

Andi

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 07:28:56 AM »
I have some fishes. But my brother has a budgie.

hydraboxdog

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 01:09:11 PM »
I have a bunny and want to get a hedgehog or a fox (I wish!) ;P

Lemeri

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2004, 01:47:42 PM »
I used to have a hampster, but now I have no pet.

Offline Timballisto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 01:49:57 PM »
What's with the "(bleh)" ?  I've got five cats (two at my mom's, three (outside) cats at my dads.)

Lemeri

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2004, 02:00:30 PM »
I'd like to have a cat. The dog next doors is taken straight from the cast for 'The hound of the Baskervilles'

G3K

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2004, 03:06:23 PM »
I've got a goldfish (goes by the name of Melville), two rats (Bill and Ben, really my dad's, but pretty cool anyhow) and a rabbit... whose name I forget just now <.<;;

Offline Lemika

• The Lurker in the Level
    • View Profile
    • Corner the Maze - a webcomic
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2004, 04:04:57 PM »
No pet right now. I'd like a hampster (or pretty much any sort of rodent), snake, or cat. Especially the cat. I like cats.

And I want to destroy all the dogs on this planet. Starting with the aforementioned one next door.

Conway

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2004, 07:32:08 PM »
Personally, I have no pets. However, I live with two dogs, one rabbit and four rats. I used to have hamsters and guinea pigs too.

dark_phoenix

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2004, 12:28:56 AM »
Quote from: Lemka  link=1093828611/0#8 date=1093881897
No pet right now. I'd like a hampster (or pretty much any sort of rodent), snake, or cat. Especially the cat. I like cats.

And I want to destroy all the dogs on this planet. Starting with the aforementioned one next door.

huh. i want to destroy all the CATS on the planet. (except for ones that get along with rabbits, birds, etc.) they're plain old KILLERS. just running along, murdering bunnies that aren't fast enough; mauling unsuspecting birds. that's cats for you.

dark_phoenix

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2004, 12:31:51 AM »
oh, and they dont just kill quickly without much pain. they play with them. torturing the poor things. then when they get tired of them, just abandon them to die slowly in their suffering and misery.

Andi

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2004, 07:32:35 AM »
And what does mankind do???

Cat's kill them to eat them, but there are many kids who kill animals for fun!
We build giant ships full of oil which are not safe and drive them over the sea. Sometimes they get get damaged and THEN it's a painful way for the animals to die!
We pollute the rivers and lakes. THAT'S a painful way to die for the animals!
We burn down the trees in the rainforest and destroy their home. THAT will cause a painfuil death!

So do you want to kill us, too?

BTW, have you ever seen a cat doing this?

dark_phoenix

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2004, 09:11:34 PM »
no, cats DO NOT eat them.  i know some kids do that. they are cruel and apparently have nothing better to do. people do bad stuff too. im not like people from PETA, im not going that far, and im not going to kill people. cats dont have enough brains (or hands) to go around chopping trees down.

Andi

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2004, 09:32:32 PM »
It's the fault of the people why cats do that. They still have the instinct to hunt, but they are no more hungry, because they have enough food at their "home".

BTW, it does not care if you cut down trees or not. It cares what you buy. If you buy something you'll support something. If you buy Nike shoes you support slave-like-factories. If you buy things that have grown in the area at the rainforest, you may also support the cut down of it.