Other Lemmings Projects > Levels for other engines

Lemmix Level Pack Topic

(1/63) > >>

Clam:
Custlemm is largely a thing of the past, so now it's the Lemmix levelpack topic. Hope you're not too upset by this (I can change it back if you really want  )

Our levelpacks are available for download on the Lemmings File Archive. (Mr K. - can you please put a link to this site on the front page?) If you make any new levelpacks, this is the place to put them.

Eric Lang's fantastic Lemmings level editor and player, Lemmix, can be downloaded from this site.

Tim:
I agreee for it to be Lemmix instead of Custlemm. I unfortunately had to be left out of the old thread simply because I couldnt use Custlemm in Windows Vista. But now the problem for me will be getting used to how it all works with level packs

Clam:
I have a new level pack underway, with 4 levels done so far. It will include "A step too far?" which I posted in Dullstar's fangame thread, and will contain levels that could be part of a new fangame if we ever make one. In other words, I'm making easier levels now .

I still have some ideas for "glitch levels" of the sort we've become used to lately, but I think I'll put those aside for now.

The Doctor:
I vote it be a hybrid thread, "DOS-based File Format Level Pack Topic" or something. Lol.

Because on non-Windows platforms, it's easier to play games in DOSBox. Can't be one-sided here, as not all of us run Windows. (Where's Covox to finish up his Tundra anyway?) I play levels in CustLemm in DOSBox on my Mac, using a front end.

Dullstar:
Custlemm is dead.
I can't even get it to work that well, really.  Its only use these days is for Linux.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version