Author Topic: Worms  (Read 3101 times)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
Worms
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:00:47 AM »
Such a great game, eh? Gotta love blowing those other worms to smithereens. Especially with the banana bomb.

I wonder what Mr. K did with our Worms Armageddon CD?

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
Re: Worms
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »
I have Worms United, Worms 2, and Worms World Party.

No idea why I dont have Armageddon yet, but World Party does the job now :P

Favourite weapon would be a toss up between the Banana Bomb and the Holy Hand Grenade. Haaaaaaalelujah!

BOOOOOOM!!!!

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
I like the worms weapon in Armageddon that nukes the field, playing some Indianish song thing. There's also the Old Woman and the Concrete Donkey.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 05:32:04 AM »
Lucky you with Worms United. I wish so much to get a copy of that game.

Anyway, I have the "Worms Battle Pack" which have Worms 2, Worms Armageddon and Worms World Party all-in-one pack. Worms Armageddon has the best missions in my humble opinion and Worms World Party has some nice features.

Banana Bomb is indeed an extremely powerful weapon, but it's nothing compared to the "Armageddon" with "Double Damage" on! :devil:
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »
Have you ever seen the hole in the terrain that the concrete donkey makes?

Offline -H0ru5-

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »
I have an original boxed Worms Reinforcements which was never been opened... it requires original Worms to play :sick:

Worms is a good old game and it's a pity there aren't many normal games on net; only exhibitionist, dumb rope races... I'll never understand why these players defining classic matches boring and "just about plop". And why they converted a strategy into a skill-demanding game where every weapon is just the same instead of playing something "manufacturally" skill-demanding? Dunno... :Undecided:

But I challenge anyone in Worms who feels his need for a tournament :)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2009, 02:04:32 AM »
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu114/timfoxxy_236/worms_united.jpg

The cover of my Worms United box. Although it is considered a "sequel", it includes the original Worms game and its expansion, Worms Reinforcements. This wikipedia article has more info on this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worms_(1995_video_game)

I am just a big fan of high explosive weapons that i can throw like a grenade. Banana Bomb and Holy Grenade are probably the two i use in this context. Ive watched computer controlled worms use bazookas for attacks that otherwise seem very difficult (for example shooting a worm that is above it and using the wind to curve the bullet), but I cant seem to get that good...

With competition, I much prefer team play as I dont really like to go against other players, though I play against the computer worms all the time, (which to some people may sound weird, but thats my style of playing games :P)

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 08:22:37 PM »
Awesome.  And who doesn't like the Holy Grenade and the Banana Bomb?