Author Topic: What games do you play?  (Read 23532 times)

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
Re: What games do you play?
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2008, 03:36:42 AM »
TIM3 is the complete same thing than TIM2, excepted that this version is for Windows instead of Dos. Levels are the same, musics too, but there are just one difference : you can expand the play field in Freeform mode so that you can build larger machines. You can get it for free on Lost Treasures FR in Image CD format. The website is in French, but the game is multilingual.

Return of the Incredible Machine : Contraptions is the same thing than the previous two games (TIM2 and TIM3), but with a few more things : new musics, a little bit of new puzzles, improved graphics and a new interface. The other levels are the same and the parts are still the same. My personal opinion : don't buy it. Instead, find for it and download it as buying it is a waste of money.

The Incredible Machine : Even More Contraptions is the best TIM ever. LOTS of new really hard puzzles with some more musics included. Interface is the same than ROTIM, but... anyway. This one is a must!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:53 AM »
I just got TIM:EMC. The 3D graphics are a huge improvement and some of the puzzles are hilarious. And much harder. Could just be because I haven't seen them before (like I had when I came back to TIM2) but they do seem to be actually more difficult.

This one will keep me busy for a little while. Great stuff :thumbsup:

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2008, 06:08:55 AM »
If you played TIM : Contraptions, you'll notice that nothing really changes between the two versions, excepted the new levels and soundtracks in TIM : EMC.

And yeah, this TIM is excellent.

But there are new TIM-like games that are taking my attention. Does somebody here have played Crazy Machine 1 or 2? Here's the official website.
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Clam

• Smiley: :8():
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2008, 08:44:26 AM »
This reminds me - I made a few puzzles in TIM2 a while ago. I might be able to send them by PM if anyone is interested.

Offline Dullstar

• View Profile
    • Leafwing Studios Website (EXTREMELY OUTDATED)
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2009, 03:55:10 AM »
I'm trying to beat the Cave Story hell run. It is very hard. The farthest I've made it is getting a couple hits on on Ballos' second phase.

Trust me, don't look on YouTube to get an idea of the difficulty. They'll make it look easier than it is.