Author Topic: I'm still here, and I still love Lemmings :)  (Read 11131 times)

Offline Tim

• Skype name: timfoxxy
    • View Profile
Re: I'm still here, and I still love Lemmings :)
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 03:10:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum Horu5! Yes we are still active here, bits and pieces happening currently. At this stage Ive postponed attempting anyone's level packs until Ive finished creating my latest one! (some of the levels inside it are archive levels of at least 2 years ago that I never got to finish the whole pack back then) So Im trying my darn hardest to pick the best levels and create new ones even if they are easy ones! Im down to 2 levels left, I need one that is "fun" and another that is "tricky" (I will figure it out I hope).

Once all that is complete, I will have time to trying other member's levels at the same time as you all are trying out mine! :P

Offline -H0ru5-

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 03:45:02 PM »
I agree with your words, I wouldn't do it any other way, too.  ;)
Good Luck to finish your pack, I'm looking forward to it! Although I would say 10 sunsoft-rated levels are more fun than real fun ones, but your choice.  :laugh:

Offline weirdybeardy

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 07:26:45 PM »
Horu5: Welcome, welcome, welcome!  :thumbsup:  I was pretty surprised when I first stumbled across this site as well. When I learned about Customised Lemmings and the various clones and level editors, well, that was just the icing on the cake.  :)

I've recently started constructing my own levels, hopefully to release the finished versions some time pretty soon. I'll try out your levels as soon as possible and get right back to you.  8)

Again: welcome! Good to see you.
My projects:

Lemmings in Weirdyland (NeoLemmix):
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=6135.0

My levels for Lemmings 2 The Tribes can be found here:
https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=990.0