Author Topic: Impossible levels (on Lemmini)  (Read 7173 times)

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
Impossible levels (on Lemmini)
« on: March 14, 2008, 10:51:51 AM »

Maybe I am not a "Master" of Lemmings, but while playing "Xmas Lemmings 92" on Lemmini, I am unable to solve the last level: "The North Poles". It's impossible for Lemming #1 to start building a bridge in the VERY edge of the first pole, and let him fall onto the next with ONLY one bridge; so it takes 2 bridges to reach the next pole, and that extra bridge makes impossible to build a last bridge to the exit.

Because of this so-called bug, it's also impossible to solve the "Holiday Lemmings 1993" level called "The Search For Lem": in this one, you have to build four bridges very pretty close to the edges. I've tried a hundred times to solve this one, but every time I start building as close to the abyss as I can, I always start on the same place!

That's very annoying! I didn't have those problems in the MS-DOS official versions! Am I a clumsy "riding" Lemmini?

Offline Mindless

• Inactive - may respond to PM.
    • View Profile
Re: Impossible levels (on Lemmini)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 05:25:57 AM »
I'm not sure 0xdeadbeef frequents these forums anymore -- you might try emailing him if you think it's a bug, his email is listed on the Lemmini website

Offline EricLang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 10:29:25 AM »
How did you create (or where did you get) these holiday/chritmas levels for Lemmini?

0xdeadbeef

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 05:28:39 PM »
The Xmas levels are not part of Lemmini. If there are unsolvable levels, please contact the person who created this addon for Lemmini.

Offline Ron_Stard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 07:52:57 AM »

Ok, thanks for all your help. I will contact with the maker of them; I downloaded those levels & some more from this website: http://home.att.net/~wnivek/downloads.html. If any of you feel curious, you can test them, there are some challenging levels (& not only because so-called bugs  :laugh:)

Offline EricLang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 01:21:26 PM »
I wrote Lemmix myself and FORGOT about this mass export :)
What is it? I could build it in again.