Author Topic: Do you know this game? -- Found? Seems not yet:(  (Read 6353 times)

Jasmeen

Do you know this game? -- Found? Seems not yet:(
« on: February 20, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »
Hi guys.
i donno is it true place to ask it. I remember a pc game from my childhood(near 1999,2000), which is similar with Lemmings game in some points. Firstly, there used to be 'one' screen in each level, and there was little children to be saved like Lemmings, but these kids coudn't do anything except walking on the way to the exit door(they used to wait in a room), all stuff had to done by wizards-like men(long white beard wearing cowl u know, like merlin:)..)  . I searched but i couldnt find anything cos i cant remember what the name of the game. sorry for my english. i hope someone could help me.. :thumbsup:

Offline wysiwyg

• View Profile
Re: Do you know this game?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »
Is it troddlers that you are describing?

You controlled a wizard who could pick up/place different blocks to guide the troddlers from an entrance to an exit. The troddlers looked like little men who blindly walked to their death if you let them similar to lemmings, but they could walk up walls and on the ceilings.

Fantastic game - I highly recommend everyone trying it out if you've never played it as lemmings was obviously the inspiration behind it. The Amiga version is much better than pc/snes versions. I would love to find a remake of it (with an editor of course  :winktounge:)

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »
Yeah, sounds like Troddlers to me.

Jasmeen

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »
oh! thank you!! in fact i saw its review on abandonia.com, but i tought it is another game cos of the screenshots, but it is an older version, i understand know. its time to find and play some troddlers ;), thank you again!!  :laugh:

Edit: Oops.. my game wasnt a dos game.. these all dos version, there must be more functions and detailes not like dos version. could it be similar to toddlers or a remade version of it? i cant know, continue searching...

Jasmeen

Re: Do you know this game? -- Found? Seems not yet:(
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:48:35 AM »
Doesnt anyone know?...  :'(