Author Topic: Favorite Movies and Reasons  (Read 5567 times)

(corrupt username)

Favorite Movies and Reasons
« on: July 30, 2007, 09:34:36 PM »
:devil: I just watched the new Omen movie it was awsome. Its kinda funny that it came out 6.6.06 or its kreepy w/e.  But i like how they derived they're facts from old religious belifs from when the Holy Roman Empire was in power.  :devil:

Another great movie is Fly Boys :thumbsup: It has Biplanes I mean that makes it the best movie ever.  Also if u seen it I want to ask if it's hard to manuver in the air in those planes. Because I noticed that in the beginning of the movie all they did was slowly go left and right only like10 meters. But at the end he did that flip thing and shot him in the head with the pistol. Sry about rambelling but can a bullet actualy keep its velocity when u shoot from a biplane and hit a person 20 meters away on another biplane. :huh: And last if i was up there and had a german on my tail i would go crazy and hit the brakes. 1 of 3 things could happen: 1st I go behind him while he doged me, or he brakes too and it does nothing, and finaly i could crash into him and we both go down (well i would take one down with me) :laugh:

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
Re: Favorite Movies and Reasons
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut because it's absolutely hilarious and considerably more intelligent than people make it out to be.

And Monty Python's Life of Brian, just because it rocks.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 02:26:55 AM »
Star Wars is my favorite series, but just about everyone likes it.

Spaceballs is a classic IMHO.

Idiocracy isn't really too well known of a movie, but it mixes humor with a powerful message and is VERY well done for not being successful.

Also, I recently saw Ratatouille and I think it's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

Offline DragonsLover

• Do you want fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 08:28:20 AM »
Yes, Ratatouille (Rat-a-too-ee) is an excellent animation movie. The SFX are veeery nice because it is now much based on "real time" effects which is very spectacular to see. For example: water surface. I really enjoyed watching it.

Is someone here have seen the movie "The Simpsons"? I can't wait watching it!
I like dragons! They're the center of my life! I'll never forget them...

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 12:52:16 PM »
Haven't seen it yet, myself. I'm waiting 'til prices go down or it comes out on DVD.

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 12:12:12 AM »
UPDATE:

Simpsons movie is gold and win.

DrLemmingsham

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 09:48:10 PM »
It's gotta be RV. It was just hilarious, and a almost died of laughter. Same goes for Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and The Pink Panther.

(corrupt username)

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 08:40:55 AM »
Yea The Simpsons Movie was hillarious. :laugh: Espeacialy when he is stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place.  If u havnt seen tht commercial u will get the joke at the movie.