Author Topic: Lemmings Rundown  (Read 298 times)

Offline LemFan

• View Profile
Lemmings Rundown
« on: April 14, 2024, 05:40:03 PM »
After more than 6 months of waiting, I am finally happy to present to you all with another NeoLemmix custom level pack called Lemmings Rundown.

This pack contains 80 levels across four difficulty ranks: Fun, Tricky, Taxing and Mayhem with 20 per rank

This level pack uses the standard Original and ONML music tracks

All levels in this pack use the original 5 tilesets

This pack uses no NeoLemmix skills.

-

The difficulty of the pack is moderately difficult for the most part.

The Fun rank is full of fairly simple X-of-everything levels.

Secondly, the Tricky rank, which starts off still bordering on the easier side, but this is the rank where the difficulty really steps up.

Thirdly, the Taxing rank, is where the pack really gets a lot harder. Although some of the levels are fairly easy puzzles, a lot of the levels are fairly difficult, particularly near the end of the rank.

Finally, the Mayhem rank. In this rank, there are no particularly easy levels. A lot of the levels can have you stuck for days, maybe longer.

So if you spot any backroutes, please respond to me

So free free to reply to me about your progress in the pack and send me the replays in and how you are getting on with it!

Enjoy playing!

Online Mobiethian

• Keep doing your thing!
    • View Profile
Re: Lemmings Rundown
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 06:55:35 PM »
Excellent! Downloaded now, thanks for your hard work! Cool! :thumbsup:

Offline LemFan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 10:00:59 AM »
Let me know when you finish it!

Online Mobiethian

• Keep doing your thing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 01:47:14 PM »
Absolutely! :) I really enjoy this one, it's quite nicely put together and I think it's great so far.

It will be some time yet, though., I am finally finished with the final rank of my own pack and the release date is May 1st. By then I can finish your pack since I am making final adjustments to mine. 8-)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 10:21:40 PM by Mobiethian »