Author Topic: CLONES - build 62  (Read 2604 times)

Offline okmot

• View Profile
CLONES - build 62
« on: September 01, 2006, 03:00:07 PM »
I have released a new version of CLONES which you can download here.

This new build adds a new game mode, CarryTheFlag and also adds some new objects such as the speed trap, bonus trap, wall crawler, and frozen clone and dark clone.

Our website is working again so if you want to make some levels using the map editor please upload to the site so that we can all enjoy them!

I run a server most of the time so go download the demo and join my sever so that we can have a match! :)

Offline covox

• View Profile
Exception!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 07:27:06 AM »
"Couldn't parse language specification database"

Shame, it sounds like heaps of fun. Also, it might be wise to bundle MSVCR70.dll, as there are two versions and Clones seems to need the latest one.

Offline okmot

• View Profile
Re: CLONES - build 62
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 08:13:31 PM »
Thanks for the feedback.  I've updated the installer to include the DLL.  As for the language thing.. i'll have to investigate.  Does it happen right at start-up?

Offline covox

• View Profile
Re: CLONES - build 62
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 11:07:29 AM »
It happens the moment after the window appears and is first painted dark-blue.

Offline okmot

• View Profile
BUILD 64!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 10:53:55 PM »
Good lord!̆ We've released a new build (64) which is the best CLONES demo ever!!̆ We added more game modes and re-worked the singleplayer levels in the 3D brain to make it easier to understand.̆ New levels galore!

Download the demo here and provide some feedback!̆ Then let's have a internet multiplayer match..