Lemmings Boards > Help & Guides

No nuke in Lem3D?

(1/2) > >>

mumcat2:
Hi everyone,
Newbie, but not to lemmings...still have and run the old Atari discs (how sad is that?)
I've recently bought 3D for PC and am running it on an old Windows 98 machine, and can't get the nuke to work at all.  Obviously this means letting it run through on FF when level complete...ho-hum, boring! I vaguely remember this happening on my original 3D but can't remember how I fixed it (six cats, ** years of marriage and a grown up daughter later)
Anyone out there able to help this poor old lady? :huh: :mikeconfused:
mumcat2

Shvegait:
I remember clicking on it 50+ times and it eventually worked. I have no idea why it is so unresponsive, unless it was a safeguard against people accidentally clicking it, but they of course made it way too unresponsive on some systems. As for your question, I don't have an answer, but I can relate with your frustration  :sad:

Mr. K:
I play it on an old 98 machine as well, and that also happens.  Yeah, it's just unresponsive, but rapid clicking makes it work.

mumcat2:
Hi everyone...I've come back to answer my own question!

AltQ on the keyboard nukes 'em all, even when playing using the mouse...
No more hours spent swearing as nine out of ten minutes tick by in FF when you've saved 'em all and just got one blocker stuck out there in nowhere land.
Hope this helps someone out there! :laugh:

Shvegait:
Thanks for the tip!  :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version