Author Topic: [SUG] Allow assigning individual sounds to freezer and bomber  (Read 872 times)

Online jkapp76

• View Profile
I would like to suggest the ability to give bombers and freezers their own sound effects.
I like to use an alternate "bang!" sound for the bomber, but prefer the standard blip sound for a freezer.
Could we change the default for both to use the default sound? But allow each to have their own sound effect?

This way we can change one, or both to another sound, but the defaults would be the same for anyone who prefers
the default.

I also feel that the spearer should have some type of "thud" sound when the spear hits its target. This would really
make the effect realistic.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 07:19:07 PM by WillLem »
...Jeremy Kapp

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: [SUG] Allow assigning individual sounds to freezer and bomber
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 07:07:04 PM »
We just need to bear in mind that this would mean having the same sound twice under 2 different names; I'd prefer not to change the default explosion sound for either the Freezer or the Bomber.

Other than that, it would be easy enough to implement this, so if others are in favour then I'll go ahead with it.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 10:49:59 PM by WillLem »

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
Re: [SUG] Allow assigning individual sounds to freezer and bomber
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 10:49:49 PM »
Topic closed 21/7/23 due to lack of interest in this feature, plus my own reservations about implementing it.

Feel free to PM me on Discord if you'd like to discuss the idea any further.