Author Topic: Final Fantasy 10  (Read 4209 times)

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Final Fantasy 10
« on: August 06, 2004, 05:30:48 AM »
Has anyone played it?

Another question - has anyone played it WITHOUT USING THE SPHERE GRID? (I have, I've beaten Y...l...a but not the next boss after her, and I've beaten Geosgaeno)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Andi

Re: Final Fantasy 10
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 07:38:49 AM »
I always wanted to play one of the FF games. But I never got one. FF X-II seems to be nice.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2004, 12:33:14 AM »
I've played FF6, FF7, FF8, FFX and FFX-2. FFX is definately the best. FFX-2 isn't good. FF6 is good, but it's old and 2D. FF7 and FF8 are both quite good, FF8 is better.
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Lemeri

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2004, 03:12:35 AM »
I always thought it ironic that it's called final fantasy, but there are so many. But no, I haven't played it.

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2004, 04:04:33 AM »
I know the reason.

The company that makes it(Square) were running out of money or something, so they made one last game to try and save themselves. They called that game Final Fantasy, because it was going to be their last game. However, it managed to save them, and so many people liked it, that they made more games with the same name. Actually, it's kinda funny, because any two Final Fantasy games aren't really related, with the exception of X and X-2.
My Lemmings projects