Author Topic: IRC! :D  (Read 6540 times)

Offline Mr. K

• Former admin, always Lemmings fan
    • View Profile
    • Wafflenet
IRC! :D
« on: August 12, 2006, 06:16:45 PM »
I dunno if anyone cares, but I'm running an IRC chatroom now and I thought I might open it to you Lemmings Forumers.

*copies from his site*

For you non-techie people, you can start chatting right away by visiting www.ksoftgames.idiotstudios.net/chat/ .  It doesn't require installing anything, though you may have to "Accept" a "PJIRC applet"

If you have an IRC client on your computer that you'd like to use, connect to dragonstorm.sytes.net and the channel #randomness, or, if you've got it set up to handle IRC links, point your browser to irc://dragonstorm.sytes.net/randomness .

Hope you like it.  It's not very active yet, but you can help it!

PS. If you get in using the Java applet I posted, PLEASE use the /nick command (explained on the chat page) to change your username to something other than Anonymous.  I can't get it to ask you first.

lomay

Re: IRC! :D
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 05:25:55 PM »
the link you put up, doen't seems to work for me.̆ :huh2:

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 07:46:07 PM »
The server seems to be down currently.  Might have been a power cut.  Also, you need Java.

lomay

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 08:08:38 PM »
The server seems to be down currently.̆ Might have been a power cut.̆ Also, you need Java.
oh

Offline Mr. K

• View Profile
    • Wafflenet
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 10:34:43 PM »
It seems to be back up now.  No one's there but me, the server admin (who is away), and my automated moderating robot.

Offline Chmera

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 12:26:17 PM »
I was there yesterday. Go me. :tongue: