Author Topic: Spreadsheet of NeoLemmix packs  (Read 2415 times)

Online Proxima

• View Profile
Spreadsheet of NeoLemmix packs
« on: July 05, 2023, 11:12:21 PM »
Here is a spreadsheet of almost all content posted on the NeoLemmix Levels board as of today (5 July 2023). The only packs I've excluded are any that were fully incorporated into later packs, and migrations of the original levels. (If I've missed any packs I should have included, let me know!)

In many cases, I've trusted authors as to their claims of how many ranks and levels were in a pack, so let me know if any of these are wrong. The "date posted" column has the date in the first post of the forum topic; for NL conversions of older packs, this may not match the actual date of publication. I haven't gone to the trouble of looking through the long Lemmings Plus topic to get a publication date for each pack.

Since this is a spreadsheet, you may find it interesting to sort by author or by number of levels to get some interesting statistics. You could also use this spreadsheet to track your progress on packs solved (I would be interested to see kaywhyn's especially!)

Is there any other data you'd like me to add to the spreadsheet? Please bear in mind that other data (such as talismans, or yes/no on whether the pack exclusively uses the original 8 skills) might be a lot more time-consuming to collect, as I would have to install all these packs and examine them in the Level Select menu, so I make no promises about when I might get round to this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 09:12:36 PM by Proxima »

Offline namida

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • NeoLemmix Website
Re: Spreadsheet of NeoLemmix packs
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 02:33:39 AM »
Based on some quick searches, the dates for the Lemmings Plus packs are:

Lemmings Plus I - 2009-11-26 (original Lemmix version)
Lemmings Plus II - 2013-11-30 (original Lemmix version)
Lemmings Plus III - 2014-07-21
Holiday Lemmings Plus - 2014-10-15
Lemmings Plus Omega - 2014-12-18
(Doomsday Lemmings - 2015-01-13)
Lemmings Plus IV - 2015-06-03
Lemmings Plus V - 2016-08-24
Lemmings Plus Omega II - 2017-02-20
Lemmings Plus VI - 2018-09-06
Lemmings Plus Alpha - 2019-04-23
(Lemmings Plus 3D - 2019-08-22)
My Lemmings projects
2D Lemmings: NeoLemmix (engine) | Lemmings Plus Series (level packs) | Doomsday Lemmings (level pack)
3D Lemmings: Loap (engine) | L3DEdit (level / graphics editor) | L3DUtils (replay / etc utility) | Lemmings Plus 3D (level pack)

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 03:20:23 AM »
Thank you. I've updated the spreadsheet with the above dates, except for LPI and II. For those, I did a bit of digging myself to find the release dates.

LPII: 2014-5-15 (also the first release of the NeoLemmix engine that was considered a "proper release" rather than a "test version", so we could consider this NL's birthday, in case anyone wants to celebrate the 10th anniversary next year!)
LPI: 2014-5-20 (same topic, a few posts later, since the NL engine was tested and developed on LPII first)

Offline WillLem

• Unity isn't sameness, it's togetherness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 11:13:41 AM »
Nice work! This is interesting to see, for sure :thumbsup:

Is the spreadsheet supposed to include obsolete/deleted packs?

I only ask because technically, Lemmings But With Lemminas is no longer "officially" available. It's due to be re-released in a better version with more levels, but I suppose these wouldn't all count as "new" levels, since some of them are copied across from the previous version.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 11:26:29 PM by WillLem »

Offline IchoTolot

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2023, 01:12:30 PM »
I think I have another one, but it may be a bit special as the level number might still go up: The NL Introduction Pack: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5204.0

Offline Swerdis

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2023, 06:36:05 PM »
Thank you! I normally "collect" everything I play on my yt-channel, but with so many packs done, it can become a bit confusing. So as an additional overview this is really helpful.

Offline Armani

• :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2023, 07:16:42 PM »
This is interesting to see! :D
And I have another one : Xmas Lemmings 2021 (www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5876.0)
My newest Neolemmix level pack : Lemmings Halloween 2023 :D 8-)

About Armani: Armani's Blog
My NL level packs(in chronological order):
  Lemmings Uncharted [Medium~Extreme]
  Xmas Lemmings 2021 [Easy~Very Hard]
  Lemmings Halloween 2023 [Easy-Very Hard]

Online Proxima

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2023, 09:12:18 PM »
Added Xmas Lemmings 2021 and Festival Millas 2019.

We now have a total of 8009 levels! :thumbsup: Now I really wonder what proportion of the total kaywhyn has solved....

Offline kaywhyn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2023, 09:20:08 PM »
Since this is a spreadsheet, you may find it interesting to sort by author or by number of levels to get some interesting statistics. You could also use this spreadsheet to track your progress on packs solved (I would be interested to see kaywhyn's especially!)

We now have a total of 8009 levels! :thumbsup: Now I really wonder what proportion of the total kaywhyn has solved....

Heh, fascinating you're interested in mine :P I be more than happy to do this eventually, but perhaps this will be a great end of 2023 thing. Let's see how many I've completed when the year is over! ;) Hint: It won't be all of them :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMqwuqZ206rBWJrUC6wkrA - My YouTube channel and you can also find my playlists of Lemmings level packs that I have LPed
kaywhyn's blog: https://www.lemmingsforums.net/index.php?topic=5363.0